Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Instagram
Register
Advertise here!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Epic Admin
    Admin
    Here to help. Just contact me if you have any questions.
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.

Country
    United States
    Feedback Score
    100%

Forum Rules Updated

The forum rules received an update today and the updates are listed below.
    https://www.epicnpc.com/infocenter/forumrules.html

1. Name change services restricted further.

No account name change services allowed. This refers to the real name on the account, not character username. (not new)

• Seller's are not allowed to offer this on their own websites or other sites. (new)

2. No CSGO bot-ready account sales. These are CSGO accounts that are new and trading enabled, with the primary purpose of being used as a Steam trading bot.

In regards to rule #1. We will not actively be monitoring other sites, however if we receive a report showing a seller here is offering name-change services on their own website or other sites, that seller will have two options. Either close their account on Epicnpc or remove the service from their website.

In regards to the CSGO bot rule, this is to protect traders. Sellers that sell these types of accounts are almost all scammers. They will sell a Steam account for $5.00, wait a few weeks for it to be loaded with items, then recall it to take all the items. If you are a trading and need Steam bot accounts, you should make your own. Anyone selling Steam bot accounts will be banned without warning.

Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
    Giveaways, Promotions, Videos, and Special Events

2. #ADS

Verified Middleman
    Local Forum Mod
    Trusted Upgrade
    Our most trusted usergroup. Members are verified, have 50+ positive feedback and have been a member for over a year.
    Middleman
    Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    I don't see how can you forbid someone to offer things on their own website.

You can forbid them from advertising those websites here, but you can't do anything to them for simply owning a website or advertising the service on other marketplace forums where it's allowed. That is going a bit too far.

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Epic Admin
    Admin
    Verified Upgrade
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    Name change services usually involve the creation of an ID. This is illegal and a crime, we're not talking about breaking the TOS for game, we're talking about illegal activity.

Users can sell anything they want on their websites. However if they want to keep their Epicnpc account active, their websites or posts on other sites can't contain services that engage in activities that are illegal.

EpicNPC Verified
    Local Forum Mod
    Trusted Upgrade
    Our most trusted usergroup. Members are verified, have 50+ positive feedback and have been a member for over a year.
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    Would be better to take care of PlayerAuctions and their status here , reports against them are here on weekly basis.Even on sitejabber they have 50% Negative reviews about account scams.

7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Verified Middleman
    Local Forum Mod
    Trusted Upgrade
    Middleman
    Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicNPC View Post
    Name change services usually involve the creation of an ID. This is illegal and a crime, we're not talking about breaking the TOS for game, we're talking about illegal activity.

Users can sell anything they want on their websites. However if they want to keep their Epicnpc account active, their websites or posts on other sites can't contain services that engage in activities that are illegal.
    You are assuming that it's illegal, which might not always be the case. What about those who have a fully legal method?

Forsaken
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Upgrade
    Verified Upgrade
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    I like it, Thank you for this update!

Last edited by Hiroyuki; 10-16-2017 at 12:21 PM.
    I have impostors on Skype so please make sure to PM me here on EpicNPC to confirm that it's me you are talking to before sending any money or giving your account!
    I don't do middlemanning and I don't have any interest in buying or selling anything as for now. Also i rarely use my Skype venom.epicnpc and i don't have Discord.

EpicNPC Verified
    Trusted Upgrade
    Verified Upgrade

Feedback Score
    100%
    In the case of battle.net accounts I have a completely legal method to change ownership from one name to another. I once asked if this service could be advertised on EpicNPC after proving the methodís legitimacy and legality. I was told no, and respectfully obliged to EpicNPCís wishes. However, I think itís completely unjust to dictate what a person does outside of these forums and threaten their ability to trade here based on outside actions not reflecting EpicNPC in any way, shape, or form. There are other forums that will allow ownership changes on a case-by-case basis (ie if the seller can prove that their service is not illegal) but this is a step in the wrong direction.

Epic Admin
    Admin
    Verified Upgrade
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    This was targeting Battlenet accounts since most of the name change services are related to that.

If some games don't require ID, then I don't know why a name change service would even exist. The account owner could easily open a ticket and change the name. Based on the fact a name change service exists, means it hard to change the name, most likely because identification is being required.

Based on Blizzard's official statements, a name change can't be done without the use of an ID. Some sellers claim they don't need the ID, but we will base our rule by whatever Blizzard's official stance is. If they say ID is required, then it's required. Maybe there's some trick where the ID is not needed, but if we allow it, it creates a permanently loophole. 100% of sellers would say their method doesn't require ID.

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    EpicNPC Verified
    Local Forum Mod
    Trusted Upgrade
    Verified Upgrade
    Phone Authenticator

Other Feedback
    232 100%
    Feedback Score
    100%
    Happy with the changes.

Although I don't see why we can't enforce rules on PlayerAuctions as well if they want to keep their account on EpicNPC. Seems very reasonable in my opinion.

Epic Admin
    Admin
    Verified Upgrade
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    This issue with PA was already discussed previously.

https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1192...y-account-GONE!
    We review disputes between buyers and sellers on our site, not whether or not you agree with a dispute decision from another website.

PlayerAuctions is a platform, not the buyer or seller. When you register to their site, you agree to abide by their dispute decisions, so we're not going to re-investigate their decisions.
    If you purchased the account from a PA seller and it was recalled, PA has to decide whether or not to cover the lose with the warranty you purchased. If they decide the seller did not recall, then the warranty never comes into play.

The argument is that you disagree with their decision.

This is no different than if someone disagrees with a decision Epicnpc makes in a dispute. Members have posted negative comments in the past because they didn't agree with our decision. That doesn't make the site a scam. We're not here to re-investigate dispute decisions from other sites. PA can decide whatever they want and if you don't like the way they conduct their dispute resolutions, you're free not to use their site or buy their warranty.

That said, if we see systematic abuse we will certainly take action. Sites that offer warranties have a self interest to make money off of them. If we see that a site rarely honors a warranty, so they don't have to pay out, then that would be systematic abuse and we would not do business with a site like that.

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator
    Phone Authenticator

Other Feedback
    1 100%
    Feedback Score
    100%
    Totally agree with Mike here. Any accounts or services purchased/sold from their site should be dealt with them and not here.

With that said, I would not recommend anyone dealing with their site . The best way to fix warranty issues and other help desk issues is to stop doing business with them.

EpicNPC Verified
    Local Forum Mod
    Trusted Upgrade
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    This issue with PA was already discussed previously.

https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1192...y-account-GONE!
    If u check https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/w...erauctions.com 50% reviews are negative.Could it be a coincidence that 350 ppl claimed similar issue as many other users here about their warranty or account reclamation?Its obvious that they are running shady bussnies over there with warranty option and overall as site they are reciving negative reviews.Something should be done regarding their membership here.

EpicNPC Verified
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    Quote Originally Posted by MistiServices View Post
    If u check https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/w...erauctions.com 50% reviews are negative.Could it be a coincidence that 350 ppl claimed similar issue as many other users here about their warranty or account reclamation?Its obvious that they are running shady bussnies over there with warranty option and overall as site they are reciving negative reviews.Something should be done regarding their membership here.
    Those transactions have nothing to do with EpicNPC directly though.

Epic Admin
    Admin
    Verified Upgrade
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    Many of those complaints are about disputes decisions PA made or about slow/late payments. I'll take some time to go through some of them to see if anything changes my mind, but like I said, we're not here to re-review their dispute decisions.

Banned
    BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.

Feedback Score
    0%
    Ban Reason: multiple accounts - scammer - eddie43302
    Many of those complaints are about disputes decisions PA made or about slow/late payments. I'll take some time to go through some of them to see if anything changes my mind, but like I said, we're not here to re-review their dispute decisions.
    i def think pa shouldn’t do business here anymore. In one turn you say people offering name changes on another site can’t do business here cause it’s illegal,but pa blatantly not honoring people’s insurance with they have 100% refutable evidence especially like me I had 6x accounits taken back by owner over $1200 gone and I showed a video of my petition and the gm stating that they were recalled from the original owner who had Id and the last credit cArd used on file.the guy scanned the Id and card. This isn’t right.. who’s to say in some cases pa could be stealing these accounts themselves? Cause they have access to all the info.

Last edited by powerseller11; 10-22-2017 at 12:54 PM.

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast