Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Instagram
Register
Advertise here!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Feedback Score
    0%
    Played with alot of great players and boosters.
    Hands down the best experience i've had duoing.
    Not only did we win the games but the communication and coaching he gave on the way was pretty eye opening.
    His LoL skill is top of the line and has alot to offer in macro/mind set knowledge.
    Overall - You pay for what you get and you get more on your end. Thanks alot.

2. #ADS

Feedback Score
    100%
    Completed a super last minute request for Gold 1 - Plat 5, won 5 games in a row and completed just before the season ended.
    Poor guy stayed up all night haha thanks bud ^_^
    Great communication and super friendly
    Will be back (hopefully I wont need it next season)

Feedback Score
    0%
    Had the pleasure of requesting a G5 to G4 boost. Didn't duo with them but while spectating, can definitely vouch for their skill. Dominated mid and carried. Won 8 out of the 9 games required.

Communication was great and received fast responses. Very friendly.

I recommend if you need a boost!

Feedback Score
    100%
    great booster! started within 2 hours and had the order done quickly with a perfect win %! recommend!

Feedback Score
    0%
    Played my placements with him after using this guy last season. Games went smoothly and ended up 8-2. 2 losses were due to vsing the same high elo smurf or could have been 10-0. Would definitely recommend!

Feedback Score
    0%
    Legit booster , very friendly , responsive and efficient , the only small problem is that the challenger boosters were not available in my schedule , as i'm in California i start school at 8:16 and finish at 15:16 it is difficult to meet them so i had to work with diamond boosters which were also very friendly but i did have to suffer 1 or 2 loss (out of the 10) because of that ! other than that , very good support cheap and reliable

Feedback Score
    0%
    OK so apparently i was kinda "hard client" because i changed my order after payment, and made him wait for me for 1 day. But after all it was great experience.

Together i had 2 orders with him, first one was for duo Q Silver 2 - > Gold 5. We have done it in like 4-5 days, but it was so long because of me - booster were always waiting for me, and whenever i logged in, after 3-5 minutes i had invite from him.

Second order was Solo Q Gold 4 -> Gold 3 + 2 Net wins. I've got it done in 4 hours 9 games together, most won in 15-25 minutes.

Afterall BIG VOUCH AND RECOMENDATION. Propably you can find boost little cheaper, but here you are paying bit more for quality of service, and i think it's worth it

Last edited by Broniu; 02-10-2018 at 11:00 AM.

Feedback Score
    0%
    Silver 4 -> Plat 5 in 1 week , was all really nice afterwards i asked him to play a couple games for mastery 7 and he accepted for a cheap price , very nice , def the best boosting service for the price

PS: I have nice winrates i can show off haha

Feedback Score
    0%
    Absolutely amazing guy, quality work and excellent game knowledge. Was really helpful in answering some questions and gave plenty of advice for the future.

Would highly recommend for anyone looking for quick, fast and quality service.

Some of the best prices on the market as well, will use again

EpicNPC Verified
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.

Feedback Score
    100%
    Come get your Elo Boost at PadoBoost today!

EpicNPC Verified
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.

Feedback Score
    100%
    Insanely good booster, completed my boost extremely fast and with ease, winning every game. He communicates with you the entire time. Id recommend Pado over anyone, thats how impressed I am with his boosting service and ability.

Thanks again!

Feedback Score
    0%
    *removed*

Last edited by Austin Powers; 03-25-2018 at 09:25 PM.

Feedback Score
    0%
    Really good booster. Communication was great and received almost immediate response for my order. Was ready to start immediately. Carried games successfully.

Will use their service again.

Feedback Score
    0%
    So I found Pado in the past when a different service outsourced him because they couldn't supply a booster at the time. Back then we climbed the ranks required in less time and games than was anticipated, was rather impressed.

Naturally this time I needed a little pick me up after getting hard stuck in D5 and Pado was able to give me 10 net wins flawlessly without a single loss. Just completed them all then, once again a great service, Thanks mate!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12