Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Instagram
Register
Advertise here!
    Professional Middleman

Trusted Upgrade
    Our most trusted usergroup. Members are verified, have 50+ positive feedback and have been a member for over a year.
    Former Mod
    Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.

Country
    Serbia
    Feedback Score
    100%

Level 80 Double Wotlk S5&6 gladiator warlock, rank 12 vanilla [Trusted Seller]

Warlock
    Horde

Looking for a trusted middleman to secure your trade? Check out Integrity Professional Middleman Service!
    Selling This Rare Gladiator Undead Warlock!
    You can buy the account or get the character(s) transferred to a freshly made account. Both options are 100% safe for you.

Level 80
    230 ilvl
    Gladiator S5 and S6
    Rank 12 vanilla
    5k ach points
    100.000+ honourable kills

Account also comes with an alt mage, rank 11 vanilla

Accepting offers for This Rare Account!
    If interested, send me a PM or click here to add me on skype. Beware of impersonators!

✔ Avoid scammers by buying from a trusted seller. I am among the most trusted members here on EpicNPC with over 600 positive feedback and over 1000 successful trades. You can read my reviews here.
    ✔ Account is safe and there is no chance for ban or suspension.
    ✔ 2 Year Warranty: 100% refund in case anything happens to the account. Reselling, botting, name changing and any action which is against the game's ToS done by the buyer voids this warranty.

Looking for a trusted middleman to secure your trade? Check out Integrity Professional Middleman Service.
    Looking to boost your Dota 2 MMR fast and cheap? Check out Integrity Boosting!

Skype name: epic.integrity || LINE id: the.integrity || I do NOT use kik! || Click here to add me on skype directly.
    Beware of impersonators! Click here for a list of my impersonators and other scammers.
    Make sure that my skype name matches and always contact me on EpicNPC before making a deal with me!

2. #ADS