Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Instagram
Register
Advertise here!
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Epic Admin
    Admin
    Here to help. Just contact me if you have any questions.
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.

Feedback Score
    100%
    This has been reopened and Flyin2323 temporary unbanned as he wants to resolve this.

- CarterNPC owns $150 for dispute #1.
    - Flyin2323 refused to recover an account traded to CarterNPC.

1) @Flyin2323 you keep posting that you gave the ID to CarterNPC. Please show proof. If you don't have proof we will assume no ID was given. If that is the case you must recover the account.

2) Flyin2323, did you ever open a support ticket? You said you were going to but never said if you did.

3) @CarterNPC please post proof showing who contacted you about this account to tell you it was recalled. Who did you trade it to?

4) How did the account get namechanged? Carter if you did a name change, why can't you recover it? They both require the same info.

Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
    Giveaways, Promotions, Videos, and Special Events

2. #ADS

Banned
    BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.

Feedback Score
    100%
    Ban Reason: failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1169345-CarterNPC-(Refusing-to-pay-full-amount)
    1. I have no proof, it was on an older skype that we used for this transaction. I have no proof, so we will assume no ID was given. However, from what I've heard is CarterNPC recalled the account that I supposedly recalled. I will try to recall it, if I can get some co-operation from Carter, I forget the email associated with it ect. Also, if he wasn't able to recall it himself.

2. I never did open a support ticket, I just dropped it.

Note: Not worried about the cash or anything, Carter if you provide me with the information i'll recall the account.

4. I'm pretty sure it was traded to someone else, then they did a name change on their end.

Epic Admin
    Admin
    Verified Upgrade
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    Dispute 1:
    CarterNPC owns $150

Dispute 2:
    CarterNPC bought account from Flyin2323
    CaterNPC sells it to a customer
    customer claims it was recalled.
    Flyin2323 refused to recover the account
    Flyin2323 claims CarterNPC was able to recall the account

Flyin2323 how do you know CarterNPC was able to recover it?

Please send me the following information.

Thread URL to where the account was listed for sale/trade
    Real armory URL
    Login/email info that Flyin2323 gave to CaterNPC (it doesn't matter if it won't work)

Last edited by EpicNPC; 01-12-2018 at 12:35 PM.

Banned

Feedback Score
    100%
    Ban Reason: failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1169345-CarterNPC-(Refusing-to-pay-full-amount)
    It was just speculation that he had recovered the account, I was hoping he could confirm that or no. If not I can try and recall it asap.

This is the thread (However, Carter gave me rep on the wrong post) : https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1115...aman-Elite-set

**Hidden Content: To see this hidden content your post count must be 23231 or greater.**

Last edited by EpicNPC; 01-12-2018 at 04:46 PM.

Epic Admin
    Admin
    Verified Upgrade
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    July 19 - CarterNPC bought account from Flyin2323 (OO)
    Sept 9 - customer claims it was recalled
    Account is currently active

It appears the character has been active since the recall claim.

wowprogress.com shows the Doomhammer item was level 837 in Sept. Today it's level 911. So someone has been playing on this character since the recall claim.

1) customer lied to CarterNPC about it being recalled.
    2) CarterNPC was able to recover it
    3) Flyin2323 recalled it

Flyin2323 as the OO, I don't understand why you need any information from CarterNPC to recover this account. This is why you were banned. You are the OO, you should be able to recover this account at any time. It doesn't matter if you don't know the current info on the account, you can still recover it so you don't need CarterNPC's help.

Please contact blizzard support and recover this account. @CarterNPC please reply asap.

Banned

Feedback Score
    100%
    I just recovered the account.

EpicNPC Verified
    Trusted Upgrade
    Our most trusted usergroup. Members are verified, have 50+ positive feedback and have been a member for over a year.
    Verified Upgrade
    Former Mod
    Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    then you need to provide access to the account so that the support history can be viewed.

Banned

Feedback Score
    100%
    <removed>

the shaman was transferred off the account

Last edited by doomedtofail; 01-13-2018 at 09:13 AM.

EpicNPC Verified
    Trusted Upgrade
    Our most trusted usergroup. Members are verified, have 50+ positive feedback and have been a member for over a year.
    Verified Upgrade
    Former Mod
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    if you are OO , you can basically contact blizzard and claim hacked etc and get the shaman returned to the account

Aim : Casperzor Skype : Casspazor
    I WILL ALWAYS POST ON YOUR THREAD BEFORE CONTACTING YOU.. IF SOMEONE CONTACTS YOU CLAIMING TO BE ME AND WONT POST REPORT THEM AS IT IS AN IMPOSTER!!

MY SKYPE

EpicNPC Verified
    Trusted Upgrade
    Verified Upgrade
    Former Mod
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    @Flyin2323 please provide all login information via pm, email pass and sqa. never post the login on open forums that was really dumb

Banned

Feedback Score
    100%
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Powers View Post
    if you are OO , you can basically contact blizzard and claim hacked etc and get the shaman returned to the account
    I tried, they told me since the payment wasn't made in the states they can't do anything about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by doomedtofail View Post
    @Flyin2323 please provide all login information via pm, email pass and sqa. never post the login on open forums that was really dumb
    I've sent the account info, password, and sqa to doomedtofail.

Epic Admin
    Admin
    Verified Upgrade
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    @Flyin2323 please send me the info also. I hope you changed the password because you posted the login info for 9 hrs. I tried that info and it doesn't work, so I hope you changed the password and not someone else.

Banned

Feedback Score
    100%
    @EpicNPC I've sent you the information. The password did change. Also I had to change the SQA because it was changed by a previous owner.

Epic Admin
    Admin
    Verified Upgrade
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    July 19 - CarterNPC bought account from Flyin2323 (OO)
    Sept 9 - customer claims it was recalled
    Account is currently active

Tickets - oldest (top) to newest (bottom)
    ------------------------------------------------
    Aug - recover email address - nothing happened
    Aug - forgot SQA - support verified ownership and "Reset" it.
    Sept - account hacked - hacked claim made by Micha*****[email protected] (never replied back)
    Sept - reset password - images provided - account locked
    Sept - reset password - more images provided - support said "account recovered" successfully
    Jan - SQA reset - success

Base on the support ticket history it seems Flyin2323 recalled the account in Sept.

In Sept a hack ticket was opened
    I tried to recover one of my old accounts. The email doesn't show up anymore but from what I can see in my old files, The email I have for this account is Michae*****[email protected] with the SQA as Cavs.
    The first ticket was closed and 2 more tickets were opened where the user submitted images

- ID next to the person's face
    - ID with a dated docutment

In Sept the account was then successfully recovered.

Flyin2323 you said you JUST recalled the account, yet there are no support tickets about this recall. Instead there is only 1 ticket for a SQA reset.

The person who recalled in Sept also said their email is Michae*****[email protected] which is your email and you still have access.

This info shows overwhelming evidence Flyin2323 recalled the account in Sept, lied about recalling recently and instead just changed the SQA.

Dispute 1:
    CarterNPC owns $150

Dispute 2:
    Account value = $400?

@Flyin2323 will have to pay @CarterNPC the difference. If the values above are correct, than $250 is owed to CarterNPC.

If the values are different, show what you paid for the 2nd dispute.

Last edited by EpicNPC; 01-17-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Banned

Feedback Score
    100%
    @EpicNPC i'm sorry, but your dates are way off. Go back and double check, you can see that the account was successfully recovered one month (10/10/2017) after carter claimed it had been recalled (09/09/2017)

The account was successfully recovered (by me) in october, 1 month after the character had been transferred and the account was claimed to be recalled.

I made a mishap, I forgot I had recalled the account on 10/10/2017 to figure out what was going on, 1 month after Carter claims it was recalled. I didn’t do a recall on the account until 10/10/2017 as you can see from the ticket status. The character was transferred off the account on 09/02/2017 by the previous owner, and then on 09/09/2017 Carter claims that the account had been recalled. Also, you can see that the SQA was changed by the previous owner in August of 2017 in order to do an account transfer he needed the correct SQA. The secret question had been changed, and the character was transferred off the account on 09/02/2017.

-Basically, I got banned from EpicNPC around 09/09/2017 for failure to resolve a dispute.

-1 month later, I figured I would try and see what was going on in order to make things right. I recalled the account and found out the character had been transferred off. I tried to get it back, but was told since the transaction was made outside of the U.S. they can’t do anything.

-3 days ago, I tried to get the account back, as you can see from the ticket history, I couldn’t because I didn’t have the current SQA that the previous owner changed it to in August. I recalled it with my I.D. and had the SQA changed on 1/14/2018.

With no proof of the account being recalled around 09/09/2017 (Ticket History) , it seems that the previous owner of the account (The person Carter sold/traded it to) transferred the character off the account (09/02/2017) , and then proceeded to contact Carter claiming that the account had been recalled, and on 09/09/2017 Carter made a forum post regarding the recall of the account. This is when Carter got in contact with me to recall the account, and I had refused to do so (Mainly because I was frustrated with how the situation was playing out, and I had no relations to the "recall" in early september of 2017). Although, I did recall it a month after I was banned off of epicnpc to figure out the whole story of what was going on. I didn't find anything, except for the character being transferred off. Logged off the account, forgot the password, and recovered it on a later date of (01/14/2017) in efforts to solve this dispute.

Last edited by Flyin2323; 01-17-2018 at 06:43 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast