Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Instagram
Register
Advertise here!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Banned
    BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.

Country
    US/Canada
    Feedback Score
    100%

CarterNPC (Refusing to pay full amount)

Ban Reason: failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1169345-CarterNPC-(Refusing-to-pay-full-amount)
    Information
    ######################
    Dispute Date: July/26/2017
    Method of Contact Used: Skype
    Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: lolshadysu1
    EpicNPC username of the person you're accusing: CarterNPC
    Your Instant Messenger ID: Live:acuworkswow

Other information:

DISPUTE Information
    ######################
    What is the dispute about? account, money, service? Money/Account
    Link of transaction thread: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1163...21-5k-Achieves -- information has been deleted from thread.
    Approximate value of property: $520 USD

Was a middleman used? No

Provide information about the dispute and what lead to it: CarterNPC contacted me about my World of Warcraft account. He offered to make payments on the account with a down payment of 1.8m gold. After looking at his profile I quickly noticed that he has 100+ feedback, a local forum mod, Trusted upgrade, phone authenticator, verified, and epicmember upgrade. After seeing his reputation on the forums I gladly accepted his offer to pay me the rest over time. During this time I also had a 3x Gladiator shaman for sale that he went ahead and purchased for $450, which he later went on to sell you can see the listing for it here from the guy he traded it to --- https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1168...-only-per-only

While I started receiving payments from CarterNPC, He had random people send me money that he made other sales with instead of the money coming from his Paypal because he says his paypal is locked or bugged and he cannot make payments through his own paypal. He went on to pay off the 3x gladiator shaman but still owed me $480 usd. He gave me $330 of the $480, leaving $150 on his total that he owed me. He then sold his hearthstone account for $150 and had the guy he sold it to paypal me ( the guy he sold it to sent me an ECHECK) and later on he found out the guy had scammed him. He was out of $150 and now is refusing to pay the $150 that he owes me because he got scammed.

Proof
    ######################
    http://imgur.com/a/ojjfi

Additional Information
    ######################
    Did you do any background searching before the transaction? Yes
    Have you traded with this person before? No
    Approximately how many transactions have you done on EpicNPC? 11

Overall : Disappointed in the way he conducts his sales as a repped member of the community, a mod, and verified. Sad.

2. #ADS

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator
    Here to help. Just contact me if you have any questions.
    Trusted Upgrade
    Our most trusted usergroup. Members are verified, have 50+ positive feedback and have been a member for over a year.
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.

Feedback Score
    100%
    notified

Aim : Casperzor Skype : Casspazor
    I WILL ALWAYS POST ON YOUR THREAD BEFORE CONTACTING YOU.. IF SOMEONE CONTACTS YOU CLAIMING TO BE ME AND WONT POST REPORT THEM AS IT IS AN IMPOSTER!!

MY SKYPE

EpicNPC Verified
    Trusted Upgrade
    Our most trusted usergroup. Members are verified, have 50+ positive feedback and have been a member for over a year.
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.

Feedback Score
    100%
    **Hidden Content: To see this hidden content your post count must be 200 or greater.**

Last edited by CarterNPC; 07-27-2017 at 08:27 AM.
    BE SURE TO PM ME BEFORE ANY TRANSACTION

Epic Admin
    Admin
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    CarterNPC $480 to Flyin2323
    CarterNPC pays $330
    CarterNPC $150 remaining to be paid
    CarterNPC sells account to buyerA
    buyerA sends $150 to Flyin2323

Payments were eChecks and BuyerA scammed Flyin2323

Quote Originally Posted by CarterNPC
    we agreeded to let the 150 go, if I can front him 330.
    https://prnt.sc/g0ygfg

I'm confused, if the agreement was for $330, why did you send another $150 later on?

Flyin2323, if you agreed to $330, then the agreement is $330. Why does he still own you $150?

Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
    Giveaways, Promotions, Videos, and Special Events

Banned

Feedback Score
    100%
    Ban Reason: failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1169345-CarterNPC-(Refusing-to-pay-full-amount)
    he was complaining about not paying the $150 multiple times so i just said FFS , just send the $330 and were done. He never replied to me so the next day i messaged him and asked for the $150 again. He still owes $150 because he never paid it. He got scammed out of the $150 because he had a guy send me an ECHECK and it got bounced, so he's out of $150 and is refusing to pay it because he got scammed basically.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, he's having random people send me money . The guy sent an ECHECK thats the whole reason this got screwed in the first place. If he got the money sent to his own paypal account then sent it to me from his own account this would not be an issue.

EpicNPC Verified
    Trusted Upgrade
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.

Feedback Score
    100%
    They weren't random people, one was me, two were from my boss. I had stated this is houw payments would be sent. and I asked him to confirm if he got the money, he told me yes I got the 150 then tells me two days later it was an echeck.

I had told him that, I can get 330 on that day, instead of waiting for my next paycheck, if he can let the 150 slide, he agreeded, then asked me for 150 more. lol

Last edited by CarterNPC; 07-27-2017 at 01:58 PM.

Banned

Feedback Score
    100%
    Two days later because I'm busy with work and missed it was an echeck. Lesson's learned CarterNPC if you want something done right , do it yourself. You got scammed and want me to take up for your $150 that you got scammed out of. It's not my fault I missed that it was an Echeck that was sent. Your fault for having someone send an ECHECK in the first place. If you sent it yourself it would've been fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CarterNPC View Post
    They weren't random people, one was me, two were from my boss. I had stated this is houw payments would be sent. and I asked him to confirm if he got the money, he told me yes I got the 150 then tells me two days later it was an echeck.

I had told him that, I can get 330 on that day, instead of waiting for my next paycheck, if he can let the 150 slide, he agreeded, then asked me for 150 more. lol
    if you read the chat logs. Since you were acting so cheap, I told you I would atleast take $50 off the total just so we can be done. You still couldn't do that so the next day i just said screw it ,just get the whole total and were done for good

- - - Updated - - -

It baffles me that someone with 101 feedback, forum mod, trusted upgrade, phone authenticator, epicmember upgrade, and verified upgrade can run around with a suspended paypal were he can't send money from it and has to have other people send payments.

EpicNPC Verified
    Trusted Upgrade
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.

Feedback Score
    100%
    What does me having a paypal that has limits on it, have to do with me being verified ?

Banned

Feedback Score
    100%
    Quote Originally Posted by CarterNPC View Post
    What does me having a paypal that has limits on it, have to do with me being verified ?
    I would expect someone with your status on these forums to act more professional than what you have during this transaction. Sad

Epic Admin
    Admin
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    Please stop arguing, that will get us no where. Only post images showing statements or agreements that were made.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyin2323
    he was complaining about not paying the $150 multiple times so i just said FFS , just send the $330 and were done. He never replied to me so the next day i messaged him and asked for the $150 again.
    He did reply to you.

https://prnt.sc/g0ygfg
    This shows you agreed to "330 and were done" It also shows CarterNPC replied and you said "ok"

Is this the correct timeline?

CarterNPC owes $480 to Flyin2323 for account
    CarterNPC pays $330

Quote Originally Posted by Flyin2323
    He gave me $330 of the $480, leaving $150 on his total that he owed me.
    Based on this comment it sounds like the $330 payment was first, then the $150. But that doesn't make sense because of this statement "we agreeded to let the 150 go, if I can front him 330."

Are there two payments for $330? Lets clear this up before going any further.

EpicNPC Verified
    Trusted Upgrade
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.

Feedback Score
    100%
    aright so I had to pay off the remaning 480 of our deal, I told him since because of the whole echeck thing that happened, If he can let it slide, then I asked him if I can get you 330$ right now this moment, instead of waiting for my next pay check, he agreeded, later that night I sent him 330$ and we were supposed to be done.

- - - Updated - - -

Turns out it was an ECHECK, and flyin informed me two days later when it was to late.

CarterNPC owes $480 to Flyin2323 for account
    CarterNPC pays $330

That is the time line.

Banned

Feedback Score
    100%
    this is after the fact, the $330 and were done was implying that the $150 would go through and it didn't

http://imgur.com/a/097BH

- - - Updated - - -

http://imgur.com/a/p4QDv

- - - Updated - - -

http://imgur.com/a/fx57W

after this he acknowledges that he still owes me the $150 if his account sells /// the $330 was for the first account

EpicNPC Verified
    Trusted Upgrade
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.

Feedback Score
    100%
    **Hidden Content: To see this hidden content your post count must be 200 or greater.**

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Upgrade
    Verified Upgrade
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    any update ?

Epic Admin
    Admin
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    Chat time frame

is it possible you can let the 150? (CarterNPC)
    [negotiating]
    ffs just pay me $330 and well be done (Flyin2323)
    330 coming in a few mins (CarterNPC)
    go it, what about the $150? (Flyin2323)
    if my steam account sells, i'll give you that (CarterNPC)
    Flyin2323 gets $150 from buyer, but it was an echeck that failed to clear

Agreement 1 - ffs just pay me $330 and well be done
    Agreement 2 - if my steam account sells, i'll give you that

You guys first agreed to $330, but then you changed it and included the $150. I don't understand. Why did you agree to let the $150 slide, then ask for the $150 a few hrs later?

Regardless, an agreement was made to pay the $150.

The issue is that the payment was from a scammer who paid with an eCheck and it failed to clear.

1) Payment should have come directly from CarterNPC. However Flyin2323 agreed to accept payment from a 3rd party.
    2) Flyin2323 failed to check it was an echeck.

CarterNPC sellers account to buyerA
    buyerA pays Flyin2323
    Flyin2323 confirms he received payment
    CarterNPC gives account to buyerA

Basically Flyin2323 acted as a middleman for this sale when he is not a middleman and has no obligation to act like a middleman. This scam would not have been successful otherwise.

For example, let's say CarterNPC just asked a friend to pay Flyin2323. The friend paid with the echeck and it failed to clear. Obviously CarterNPC would still be responsible for the $150.

This situation is different because CarterNPC used Flyin2323 as a middleman, but the result is the same.

CarterNPC did you recall the account from BuyerA? If so, then shouldn't you be responsible for the full $150 again? If not, why not?

Last edited by EpicNPC; 07-31-2017 at 01:00 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast