Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Advertise here!

ForumModerator
    Local Forum Mod
    Here to help. Just contact me if you have any questions.

Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.

Country
    US/Canada
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%

Accountwarehouse review

So I decided to get back into playing RS. Found accountwarehouse on the subforum for RS account selling.

So I took a look at what they had, made a purchase and it was a pretty easy transaction. Couple days later, one of my alt accounts get hacked and I lose everything and then I remembered why I no longer play this game. Went to the website asking for a refund, stating I don't want the account any longer. I'm over it and just want money back and I don't want in store credit, the person I spoke with proceeds to tell me that there is no refunds due to their policy. I ask to speak with someone higher than him, and he states he owns the site and nothing is going to change with our policy.

I asked him who he was on epicnpc, and he states.
    Jay:
    Kid, you're barking up the wrong tree.
    Kind of sounds like a threat IMO. He follows that statement with.
    Our policy is stated and it affects everyone, even special snowflakes such as yourself.
    My response to this is
    Me:
    Are you kidding me right now? I'm asking you a simple question who are you on epicnpc and you're being rude? Lol...
    Which he responds with.

Jay:
    You're not the brightest. Obviously we are accountwarehouse.com
    My response.
    Great customer service here. Glad I wasted my money dealing with y'all.
    He responds with.
    Go ahead and open up your scam thread and make a fool of yourself.
    After this response he just left the chat. My overall review of them is they were helpful at first, but once I gave them money didn't seem like they wanted to help at all. The least they could of said was I could sell the account back maybe, and make some of my money back or something along those lines. What I took from his response to everything was that, we have your money already do whatever you want you're not getting it back.

I did screenshot the conversation between myself and jay, if anyone would like to see it I'll be more than happy to post it.

Pre-purchase I'd give the site and customer service a 8/10 michael was very helpful and answered any questions I had.
    Post-purchase I'd give the site and customer service a 2/10 Jay ruined it to have me as a returning customer or someone that'll recommend the website.

PLEASE NOTE: I'm not saying just because I didn't get my money back I'm saying this is terrible service. But what I am saying is the way "Jay" talks to his customers is just downright ugly and rude.

PER Request from accountwarehouse.com

To prevent further useless posts from people attempting to flame me on this review/get their post count up this thread will be closed.

Last edited by optikz1; 04-23-2017 at 08:25 PM.
    EpicStaff | Forum Moderator | Verified
    If anyone has any questions feel free to send me a PM.

2. #ADS

Trust Who Verified

Trusted Upgrade
    Our most trusted usergroup. Members are verified, have 50+ positive feedback and have been a member for over a year.
    Professional Seller
    Large seller, normally with their own website or business.

Country
    US/Canada
    Feedback Score
    99%
    Why didn't you post the whole chat log? Why didn't you want people to see that you repeatedly asked a question and would not take no for an answer? The answer is no. We do not do refunds once we deliver the full account information. We are not an account rental site as you think we are. We don't let our customers play on our accounts for a few days and then decide they don't want it. Our no refund policy is clearly stated on the website. If you wanted to sell your account back you could have clearly stated that other than demanding a refund because it's only been a few days.

The fact that a clown like you are a moderator on this site just shows how much of a dumpster fire this site is becoming. If you want to post an honest review post the entire chat log rather than a few bits and pieces so that you look like the victim.

- - - Updated - - -

Just because you have your cool moderator badge does not make you above our rules and policies when business is conducted on our website. Your little badge only grants you special privileges on this site. You asked for a refund and were told no. Instead of taking no for an answer you tried to circumvent our policies by trying to speak to someone higher up. Never once did you try mention anything about selling an account back to us (which we do offer). Now you try to use your status on this site to slander our name. Sorry for the hurt feelings bud.

4. Likes 3 Member(s) liked
    ForumModerator
    Local Forum Mod

Phone Authenticator
    Verified Upgrade

Country
    US/Canada
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%
    Quote Originally Posted by Accountwarehouse.com View Post
    Why didn't you post the whole chat log? Why didn't you want people to see that you repeatedly asked a question and would not take no for an answer? The answer is no. We do not do refunds once we deliver the full account information. We are not an account rental site as you think we are. We don't let our customers play on our accounts for a few days and then decide they don't want it. Our no refund policy is clearly stated on the website. If you wanted to sell your account back you could have clearly stated that other than demanding a refund because it's only been a few days.

The fact that a clown like you are a moderator on this site just shows how much of a dumpster fire this site is becoming. If you want to post an honest review post the entire chat log rather than a few bits and pieces so that you look like the victim.
    So, I'm not sure how I came across to make you think that y'all are an account rental site. Which obviously didn't cross my mind that y'all were.. As account rental services are against the rules on this website. Second, being customer service you normally talk to a customer and work something out. Not be completely blind sighted by someone saying they're not going to accept a specific thing. If you would of offered to buy the account back, instead of being extremely rude as you were I would of have no problem with that I just didn't want store credit cause at that point I might as well just keep the account and give it away cause it has no use to me.

Your job as a customer service rep, is to calm a customer and work out a solution. Instead of being downright rude because someone asks who you are on this website. Sorry but saying "Kid, you're barking up the wrong tree." Doesn't seem very professional IMO.

I'm sorry you can't take a review on your website lightly, and that you have to take it offensively. But if you would of had good customer service, and tried to reason with me instead of attempting to be aggressive and try to strong-arm me none of this would have came up.

Sorry you feel the need to try and throw names and think you're insulting me, and insulting the website that is letting you sell your services. But at the end of the day, it's you that needs to work on your people skills and learning how to de-escalate an already annoyed customer.

Trust Who Verified

Trusted Upgrade
    Our most trusted usergroup. Members are verified, have 50+ positive feedback and have been a member for over a year.
    Professional Seller

Country
    US/Canada
    Feedback Score
    99%
    Thank you for the advice and sorry for the hurt feelings. We will take it under consideration to add a special set of VIP rules for our moderator customers.

ForumModerator
    Local Forum Mod

Phone Authenticator
    Verified Upgrade

Country
    US/Canada
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%
    Thank you for the advice and sorry for the hurt feelings. We will take it under consideration to add a special set of VIP rules for our moderator customers.

Not sure why you think that I think I'm above everyone because of a moderator badge...I don't think that at all, my main attempt when I asked who you were on this website was so I could message accountwarehouse and PM the user personally since it seemed like you didn't want to try and help me at all. Instead of flat out saying no refunds given sorry and try to get me off the livechat as fast as you could, YOU could of brought up that "If you no longer want the account and want some money back we can buy it back. But other than that no refunds." Problem would of been solved, crisis avoided and this review probably wouldn't have happened.

But instead you wanted to be rude, attempt to threaten me or whatever you would like to call it then just drop the chat while speaking to a customer.

I don't have hurt feelings not sure why you keep saying that. The fact that your response is "We will take it under consideration to add a special set of VIP rules for our moderator customers." is foolish.

Just cause someone is an admin or moderator or site owner, doesn't give them special privileges and like I said, I wasn't seeking special privileges because of my status on this website. What I am seeking, is decent customer-service and someone that wants to help a customer instead of doing exactly what you did and try to strong-arm me. All you had to say was "Sorry we don't offer refunds, but what we can do is buy the account back if you're unhappy." And that would of solved every problem.

Trust Who Verified

Trusted Upgrade
    Professional Seller

Country
    US/Canada
    Feedback Score
    99%
    Again, you were trying to circumvent our site policy. We have a specific set of rules in place for a reason. The nature of our business requires us to take very hard stances on just about everything, including the refund policy you felt does not apply to you. If every customer was entitled to a refund whenever they got bored of a game, we would be out of business. That same policy you are asking for does not work on this site, our site, or any online game account site for that matter.

Our job is to provide a safe marketplace for buying and selling accounts, which we do a fantastic job. Our job is not to cater to everyone's special requests. If you wanted to sell your account back you could have clearly stated so. You made it very clear that you wanted a refund and you were willing to go through whatever measures to find a loophole, which there are none. Even our big customers that spend thousands of dollars a month on our site have to follow the same policies as you.

With that said, I'm done responding to your nonsense as it's clear you are trying to accomplish nothing productive but slandering our name. When you choose to do business with anyone else, please read their policies beforehand, including their refund policy.

Super Moderator
    Trusted Upgrade

Phone Authenticator
    Verified Upgrade
    Super Moderator

Country
    US/Canada
    Feedback Score
    100%
    @Accountwarehouse.com lets keep this civil.
    @optikz1 Please read the terms and conditions on their site.
    https://www.accountwarehouse.com/home/FAQ
    It says no refunds. Thats normal in this business and you should know it. If there was an issue with account, they would stand by it. Not give you money back because you were bored with game. There is no way around that and asking who they are on epicnpc provides no benefit as we would not stand by you and request a refund. ALL your runescape accounts got hacked. That is your responsibility not accountswarehouses. No they do not have to give you a refund because you do not want account anymore. No regular seller would have to here either.

ForumModerator
    Local Forum Mod

Phone Authenticator
    Verified Upgrade

Country
    US/Canada
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%
    Quote Originally Posted by doomedtofail View Post
    @Accountwarehouse.com lets keep this civil.
    @optikz1 Please read the terms and conditions on their site.
    https://www.accountwarehouse.com/home/FAQ
    It says no refunds. Thats normal in this business and you should know it. If there was an issue with account, they would stand by it. Not give you money back because you were bored with game. There is no way around that and asking who they are on epicnpc provides no benefit as we would not stand by you and request a refund. ALL your runescape accounts got hacked. That is your responsibility not accountswarehouses. No they do not have to give you a refund because you do not want account anymore. No regular seller would have to here either.
    The no refund isn't the problem that I had, the problem I had was the rudeness and idle threat. A simple "we don't do refunds, but we can buy the account back if you no longer want it."

And as you can see per his response, he's just being completely disrespectful. Trying to say I'm slandering his business name, when he's proving all of my points right.

Again, you were trying to circumvent our site policy. We have a specific set of rules in place for a reason. The nature of our business requires us to take very hard stances on just about everything, including the refund policy you felt does not apply to you. If every customer was entitled to a refund whenever they got bored of a game, we would be out of business. That same policy you are asking for does not work on this site, our site, or any online game account site for that matter.

Our job is to provide a safe marketplace for buying and selling accounts, which we do a fantastic job. Our job is not to cater to everyone's special requests. If you wanted to sell your account back you could have clearly stated so. You made it very clear that you wanted a refund and you were willing to go through whatever measures to find a loophole, which there are none. Even our big customers that spend thousands of dollars a month on our site have to follow the same policies as you.

With that said, I'm done responding to your nonsense as it's clear you are trying to accomplish nothing productive but slandering our name. When you choose to do business with anyone else, please read their policies beforehand, including their refund policy.
    I'm still not understanding how my response to you makes it seem like I felt that the refund policy didn't apply to me. When I said "So I'm stuck with an account I'm never going to use again" You could of simply stopped me right there and told me that I'd be more than welcome to sell the account back to y'all. It would of been that easy, instead you wanted to take the longer route and it's come to me making a post about your business and broadcasting even more how rude you are, which doesn't make anyone want to deal with someone that just talks down to their customers like you're doing to me right now.

If that's how you like to conduct your business than by all means continue. But when someone calls you out on your rudeness don't try to bash them for broadcasting the truth.

With that being said, this is my last response to you as it seems you just take everything out of proportion and bash someone who is criticizing your business and how you treat your customers.

Have a great day
    -optikz

Last edited by optikz1; 04-15-2017 at 08:29 PM.

Local Forum Mod

Phone Authenticator
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Verified Upgrade

Country
    Australia
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%
    You essentially owned yourself, optiktz1.

There was no need to call out their customer service as I'm sure if you responded in a different manner, rather than going on the offensive asking for his Epic user etc (passive aggressive), it could of been a more civilized conversation. Creating this thread, when you yourself have no real leg to stand on was kind of counter-productive. Honestly I think you've harmed your own reputation more than any other.

That said, it's the live chat agents prerogative on how they want their site represented.

Last edited by ChaosTheory17; 04-19-2017 at 02:01 AM.

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked
    ForumModerator
    Local Forum Mod

Phone Authenticator
    Verified Upgrade

Country
    US/Canada
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosTheory17 View Post
    You essentially owned yourself, optiktz1.

There was no need to call out their customer service as I'm sure if you responded in a different manner, rather than going on the offensive asking for his Epic user etc (passive aggressive), it could of been a more civilized conversation. Creating this thread, when you yourself have no real leg to stand on was kind of counter-productive. Honestly I think you've harmed your own reputation more than any other.

That said, it's the live chat agents prerogative on how they want their site represented.
    So, asking for his epic userid has nothing to do with me being "on the offensive" or being passive aggressive for that matter. It had more to do with anyone saying "I own this website", which I'm not sure if you did read anything in this post on the reasoning behind why I asked him what it was.

I'm not sure how I've harmed my own reputation, when it's a review of a website/seller on here. That I've had horrible customer service with, and we all know that good customer service keeps customers.

Not sure how you mean I have no real leg to stand on and me creating this thread was counter-productive...Let me re-state this again.

This whole thing would of been avoided, if he didn't jump straight to the gun and say "NO REFUNDS" I understand no refunds, but if you have a customer that's annoyed or just wants his/her money back and YOU CAN BUY back the account why not offer that instead of just flat out saying "no refunds bye" kind of a thing.

So saying I "owned myself" doesn't seem to have any relevancy in this post, when it's a review of MY experience with THIS seller.

Anyway, hope you took the time to read the entire thread, instead of TLDR; and making a post based off of my first post.

EpicNPC Verified
    Verified Upgrade

Country
    Not Phone Verified
    Multiple Accounts
    Other Feedback
    4 100%
    Feedback Score
    100%
    <removed>

Last edited by EpicNPC CM; 04-25-2017 at 11:06 AM.

ForumModerator
    Local Forum Mod

Phone Authenticator
    Verified Upgrade

Country
    US/Canada
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflez View Post
    Like honestly. This thread should be deleted. Review based on the your idiot and can't read?? You don't belong on these forums and sure hell shouldn't be a mod
    Like honestly, you should have some respect for others. It's a review of the website, and the rude customer service received. I'm not understanding how so far only one person in this post actually understands why this was review was made.

Not sure how I'm an "idiot and can't read" but I'm more than capable of reading..I'd like to know why this review has you so upset that I'm broadcasting customer service like I've received. Let me say this again I was well aware of the policy stating no refunds, HOWEVER he could of easily said "No refunds, we can buy the account back but for the price we deem worthy but that's it." It would of been that simple, however instead that didn't happen and other things were said thus this thread being made.

Again let me say this, it's a website review. Don't hop in a thread that doesn't really pertain to you and try to start flaming and calling names.

Thanks