EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

Selling 1100+ Stone Accounts for ONLY 2$!! (Discounted -32% OFF)[Instant Delivery]

Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Accounts
Store

FreshRerolls

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
26   1   0
Country
Greece
Multiple Accounts

TO APPLY -32% DISCOUNT PICK THE ACCOUNT YOU WANT AND ENTER "2019" WITHOUT THE " " IN THE "APPLY THE COUPON" BUTTON. THEN THE ACCOUNT WILL GO TO 2$

If the account has around 680 dragon stones please check missions/gifts to accept the rest of the dragon stones!!

Please be careful how you enter your codes, if you do 1 mistake you will get the wrong code message.

Do not attempt to scam because it's obvious when the account is logged so it will be easy to see who's lying and who's not

EVERY SINGLE ACCOUNT WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PAYPAL E-MAIL SO PLEASE CHECK THERE (SPAM FOLDER TOO)

If you enjoy SUMMONING, this is the best place for you to do it all day for CHEAP as well!
Story Farmed Accounts 1100+ Stones
(ANDROID) Farmed Accounts (Story + Boss Rush ONLY) for 3$. All other events UNTOUCHED!!
(iOS) Farmed Accounts (Story + Boss Rush ONLY) for 3$. All other events UNTOUCHED!!

Available platforms:
ANDROID & iOS!!!
GLB + JP

Click here to buy with INSTANT DELIVERY
or follow this link: https://selly.gg/@FreshRerolls

Also if you want to see how the account will look like check it out:
Check my positive ratings if you're having second thoughts!

Note: Account Stone Count is accurate ONLY when 3x EXP is on. When the EXP Bonus is NOT on the stone count will be slightly different. (Login bonuses also play a role in this).
Note 2: For any further questions message me here in EPICNPC

Last edited:

Whytho

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
hello, i sent the 3$ via the website you linked, and the account (global android) hasnt been sent to my gmail, even though you advertised it would bee instant

ip hash: aeb15028f4e0431dc009e8

Jokesta

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Bought one but only received 680 stones, accepted all gifts. Smh
EDIT; nvm, forgot to accept missions stones! All good

Last edited:
ip hash: db284763a8181a8105ef9d

FreshRerolls

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
26   1   0
Country
Greece
Multiple Accounts
Guys, please check missions for the stones, also note that if the stone count is slightly less it's because of the EXP boost from stages, the accounts are only farmed, nothing more, nothing less.

ip hash: 0e2020ac30f87ebfa30c22
0   1   0
Warning: Dispute Opened
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Well under mark something rather than overmark it, cause I wanna get what was offered not less than that, only spent 3$ so not a biggie but 100+ stones is a good amount
I just got my money refunded from this guy for fraud. Says accounts have 1150+ instead all the accounts I got had only 1000... Scammer alert!!! Says the account would have the correct amount it it was at x3 but it's not... So what does that even mean? The accounts either have 1150+ like your promoting or they DONT! Then he messages me on my email trying to call me a scammer because PayPal sided with me on every single claim... Scammer alert! Do not purchase!

ip hash: 460206ce2b9235c92619e6

FreshRerolls

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
26   1   0
Country
Greece
Multiple Accounts
I just got my money refunded from this guy for fraud. Says accounts have 1150+ instead all the accounts I got had only 1000... Scammer alert!!! Says the account would have the correct amount it it was at x3 but it's not... So what does that even mean? The accounts either have 1150+ like your promoting or they DONT! Then he messages me on my email trying to call me a scammer because PayPal sided with me on every single claim... Scammer alert! Do not purchase!
Ratings speak for themselves, sorry you didn't read the whole thing, however you opened a case in paypal and got your money back without returning the accounts! You should be banned from this site for scamming using paypal Chargeback :)

17   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Got troubles for buying account, but resolved afterward

I bought an account, which took almost 12 hours to deliver. However, I think this is my fault for buying it on the holidays. At the end, the buyer politely resolves my problem and I received an account as promised.

ip hash: 00b204e9800998ecf8427e

FreshRerolls

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
26   1   0
Country
Greece
Multiple Accounts
ios global ac is 1042 DS .....
WHF?
It's right there in every product page:

Note: Account Stone Count is accurate ONLY when 3x EXP is on. When it's NOT on the stone count will be slightly different. (Login bonuses also play a role in this)

Just so that we dont have any confusion, here are the stones you get per account DEPENDING on STORY EXP BOOST

-1x STORY EXP = 850~900 STONES -2x STORY EXP = 1000~1050 STONES -3x STORY EXP = 1100~1150 STONES -4x STORY EXP = 1200~1250 STONES