EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

110-120 Boost | Uldir Heroic | Mythic +10 | BFA flying | Arena 0-2400

WoW Leveling
Power-Leveling

Boosthive

Professional Seller Premium
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
53   1   0
Rating
98.1%
Country
Russia

EU and US WoW Boosting Service

More reviews at TRUSTPILOT

bought 100-110 powerlevel. Fast service, definitely recommend!
Purchased 4 100-110 boosts. ALL 4 OF THEM were done within 48 hours, no extra charge for "expedited leveling." offered to stream the leveling process for me if I wanted, but I decided to let them handle it - and they ended up being way above my expectations! highly recommended :D

Really dedicated team behind this company who will guarantee your order. Honest and friendly seller. Will use again.
Bought a Nightbane run with mount from them, started within an hour and had the mount within 1½. Great service!
Did a nightbane run, great group great communication. I would highly recommend to anyone new to the boosting scene like myself.
Did a run 8/10 mythics run with these guys tonight. Fantastic group, great customer service, I would highly recommend. :)
Great Service. Ordered a Nighthold Heroic Masterloot Run at got 9 items. Service was very fast. I recommend them! :)
Level 100-110 went quickly and way before time was estimated.
NH Mythic service is clean and they do it well.

Used this service before, even in WoD. They never dissapoint!

Customer service is always available to help you with whatever task you have.
Very flexible, I misordered a service and was offered a refund. I used it as a deposit for the service I wanted instead!
Timewise they are on-point. They don't lie and are very friendly and easy to contact during whatever you ordered.

All in all, this is a service I highly recommend for anyone.

-Will contact more in the future about other services for sure :)
Used this service before, even in WoD. They never dissapoint!

Customer service is always available to help you with whatever task you have.
Very flexible, I misordered a service and was offered a refund. I used it as a deposit for the service I wanted instead!
Timewise they are on-point. They don't lie and are very friendly and easy to contact during whatever you ordered.

All in all, this is a service I highly recommend for anyone.

-Will contact more in the future about other services for sure :)[/QUOTE]

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me by skype or e-mail

Once again, we are not intermediate sellers, we are the real performers. During the order completion we provide you with a private stream so that you can enjoy the process and watch your toon through out the service.

TO GET MORE INFORMATION OR PLACE YOUR ORDER JUST PRESS THIS BUTTON AND CONTACT US BY SKYPE:

boosthive has made its main goal to provide fast and efficient services for people interested in acquiring PvE and PvP achievements and in-game content.
We are a team of professional players taking the game seriously and working hard to provide you with more and more staff available in the World of Warcraft.

Privacy policy

When ordering some of the services from us, you may be asked to provide essential account related information, such as, email address, password, skype or other details required for the fulfilment of service and making your experience as smooth as possible.
• The received information is stored offline and given only to the service provider.
• Only the service provider and the customer know about the ordered service.
• None of your information will be used outside the sphere of ordered services.
• Information is secured and protected and bound by the non-disclosure agreement.
• We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
After the completion of all activities related to the order you are free to change all the provided information for the additional security precautions.

General Terms & Conditions & F.A.Q.

All received orders are performed by the reliable service providers, who we use for a number of years.
All orders are being taken to the execution only after the pre-payment or against the deposit previously agreed with the customer support manager.
All services are clearly described to the customer beforehand and agreed on the terms and scheduling before the payment.
The approximate time and date of the service completion will be provided, which can only be changed in case of emergency. Costumer will be notified about this change immediately.
Refund Policy.
Our customers are eligible for a full refund only in the following cases:
• Your service has not yet begun and you would like to cancel it
• We are unable to fulfill the service according to agreed terms
• Your account is suspended as a result of our services (time frame for this type of refund is 1 week after the fulfillment of service)
In case your order is in progress and you would like to cancel it, you are eligible for a partial refund.

Last edited:
ip hash: 00b204e9800998ecf8427e

Lorella

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Bought a 13/13 HFC heroic run, run was completed today 07/08. Run was piloted, they streamed the whole run and were very good to communicate, I was initially very worried about having a piloted run but they reassured me it would be fine and it was. I am super happy!!!! 10/10 for these guys!

1   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Talking on Skype about details now, trying to do 13/13 H HFC loot run

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Finished a piloted run today (13/13 Heroic HFC). Originally only had a deal to do 12/13 but they gave me 13/13 which was awesome. They guys are good and professional.

Setup:
Paid with paypal, very smooth, answer all my questions.

Day before Raid:
Got account info and made sure everything was ready to go.

3 hours before Raid:
Check the account info and made sure to be able to login. confirm raid time and confirm all set.

Finish Raid and Loot:
I was happy about the loot i got. Was able to finish off my tier set, but still got 8-9 items total. Was able to get free Archimonde kill (no loot) and was notified it was done.

Overall, great experience and nice guys.

sctskvooopy98

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
14   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Norway
Multiple Accounts
Ordered 13/13 HC masterloot account share run yesterday - Run completed today :)

Paid with paypal, no issues, THEY paid the fee!!

Gave them acc info an hour before the raid, made sure they could get in and all was good

Raid started and I was supplied a stream, also I could specify what bosses I wanted bonus rolls on, I also got pictures of all boss loot before distribution upon request! (to make sure i get all loot)

Raid finished after 2-3 hours, got 14 items and 4/5 tier!

VERY happy with these guys! Seriously recommended. Cheap, reliable and no funny business. They deliver what they promise with style

10/10 will buy again!

Shynedown

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I purchased a normal 13/13 HFC Carry and everything went smoothly. Received a lot more loot than what I expected. Overall, a great experience.

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
They completed full hfc hc in under 3 hours, got alot of items including trinket from archi and socketed and warforged items
Great expercience!

ksmk

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Bought a Hellfire Citadel LOOT RUN [HEROIC] and received a total of 18 items. Went from 690 ilvl to 710 in 2 hours!
Definitely recommended! 10/10

JeddyT

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
8/8 gold selfplayed.

Very good, very fast. Nearly got a realm best time!

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Don't currently have access to Skype right now and there is no email to contact you. >.>

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Norway
Multiple Accounts
ordered a full hfc heroics selfplay. got the boost the same day, and everything went smooth.
will use these guys again in the future. they are actually boosters you can trust! i will recommend these guys to players who are new to boosting services.10/10!

Dalej

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
These guys are everything they claim and more.

I am now a repeat customer. My first experience was Heroic Hellfire and they certainly delivered. I ended up with 3 tier pieces, 8 aditional pieces including weapon and the cutting edge achievement.

These guys rock and I will continue to use them!

Muppster

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Bought the Xmas Special, was delivered instant, really great guys! Will continiue to buy from them, hightly rekomended!
Also this was the first time I ordered any boost, so it was a supprise how fast it all was delivered! :)

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Bought the Glory of Pandaria Dungeon Hero - so impressed. Done within hours, no scamming, and very polite over skype. Will definitely use again

4   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hey guys, had my account piloted through heroic hfc. Only took then 1 day to line up a run, and got 10 epic pieces to upgrade my character including the class trinket!
The service was perfect , screen shots were also provided per boss.

highly recommend would purchase again !

1   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
i bought 2 mount runs and a challenge mode.
all done in roughly 5 hours.
very professional
no dramas
will buy again soon.

Wataru

Professional Seller
18   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
United States/Canada
Bought Mythic Dungeons for an alt. Was able to run within minutes and finished with plenty of time before weekly reset! A++

Easy and kind to communicate with on Skype.

jacksalut

1   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
Hello, i bought HFC FOR X2 EU ALLIANCE and IRON HOOF MOUNT MYTHIC it's very good professionnal , recommanded!! very very good!!

Flappe

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Perfect service! Bought an 8/8 Gold CM last night, it was done in 2 hrs. I can highly recommend these guys! This is not the last time i buy one of their services! (y)

2   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
are these guys legit? All of their prices seem really low and a little too good to be true. If I can see some good feedback I'll be interested in a M brf run.

Boosthive

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
53   1   0
Rating
98.1%
Country
Russia
are these guys legit? All of their prices seem really low and a little too good to be true. If I can see some good feedback I'll be interested in a M brf run.
Add me via skype or text me via livechat on our website, I'll answer you if you have any questions

theguy21

1   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Bought 8/8 CM GOLD - self-play. Bought it last night at around 11pm. Got response at 8am next morning about being added to skype and general info about the run, run started at 9am.. Done by 11am. Still can't believe I got this done within 10 hours of payment. haha.

ONE shot it all, really experienced group of guys, totally LEGIT! couldn't have asked for more.

Thank you so much again guys!

scouts747

1   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
A quick review , I think they are really great guy .

I have already purchased:
several run of HFC Hero .
Highmaul run MM
Blackrock Foundry Mount
Run pvp 3v3 0 -> 2k
proving grounds

And i think it won't be my last purchase