Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Instagram
Register
Advertise here!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    EpicMember Premium
    Local Forum Mod
    Here to help. Just contact me if you have any questions.
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.
    EpicMember Premium Upgrade
    Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.

Feedback Score
    100%
    Added you on skype

2. #ADS

Feedback Score
    100%
    Ordered a duoq, the booster was spose to be master, but can barely play at gold elo, he fed/threw games and was semi toxic, couldnt carry me out division, so requests some money back since he did half a job but he couldnt finish it, and was granted that

EpicNPC Verified
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.

Other Feedback
    134 100%
    Feedback Score
    100%
    Quote Originally Posted by sellingaccountsnow90 View Post
    Ordered a duoq, the booster was spose to be master, but can barely play at gold elo, he fed/threw games and was semi toxic, couldnt carry me out division, so requests some money back since he did half a job but he couldnt finish it, and was granted that
    You got 80lp and free win in your promo to the next division in a day when booster have got accepted your order as i remember?
    So thats really a big question, which of you did carry

Feedback Score
    100%
    added on skype

Feedback Score
    0%
    First 20 games went 50% wr, after they changed the booster it worked well.

Last edited by matter44; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:26 PM.

EpicNPC Verified
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.

Other Feedback
    134 100%
    Feedback Score
    100%
    Quote Originally Posted by matter44 View Post
    I created an account just to write this and to help other people.

Don't order boosts from this service unless you are silver or gold, because their boosters aren't good players.
    I ordered a P2 to D5 boost and spectated the booster, after he inted every ~2nd game he totally went 8w 7l and destroyed my MMR even more.
    I asked their service to exchange the booster or atleast make this one stop play.
    The friendly guy accepted my request and another booster tried it.

Here you go: https://imgur.com/a/NhyigtL

Some impressions of their "boosters".

I am always playing arround dia 4 myself but had no time this season to play much, so I ordered the boost to have some time to learn for university.
    But instead of relief and good mood I get more and more headache because of this.

I warn you: they might be able to boost silver/gold players but DO NOT order plat+ boosts here.

Two days ago I were at plat2 0lp , now after 2 days and 9w 10l (19 games) and two different boosters I sit at plat2 2lp. I can not play ranked myself (because the boost isn't done yet).
    Now I sit in front of my PC asking myself what have I done to deserve this and what have I learned?
    You bought elo boost - and get elo boost(and some guy want to be your friend now, take it as bonus xD)
    Considering that we do not sell "MMR boost".

Last edited by Vital Elo Boost; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:47 PM.

Epic Member
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.

Feedback Score
    100%
    Gave them another chance this year.
    It was also a 10 win boost but they're over 50 games deep in now with a 50% win rate, neither raising my division nor mmr, AND dropping my LP gain by A LOT, from 30+ to 15. If you can't get there in 50 games, I might as well do it myself.

I've also spectated a few games and the booster sometimes ints or leaves early after losing ONE inhibitor.

And above that, the boosters talked to my friends, asking them if they wanted a free boost. WHAT THE **** MAN? Extremely unprofessional and totally unheard of.

I feared for a ban and the loss of ranked rewards, as well as the utter lack of professionalism so I cancelled the boost as soon as my friend questioned me why would I talk to him in English - I immediately knew what happened before hearing the rest.

Would not recommend - actually, STAY FAR FAR AWAY!

EpicNPC Verified
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.

Other Feedback
    134 100%
    Feedback Score
    100%
    Quote Originally Posted by Reasoning View Post
    Gave them another chance this year.
    It was also a 10 win boost but they're over 50 games deep in now with a 50% win rate, neither raising my division nor mmr, AND dropping my LP gain by A LOT, from 30+ to 15. If you can't get there in 50 games, I might as well do it myself.

I've also spectated a few games and the booster sometimes ints or leaves early after losing ONE inhibitor.

And above that, the boosters talked to my friends, asking them if they wanted a free boost. WHAT THE **** MAN? Extremely unprofessional and totally unheard of.

I feared for a ban and the loss of ranked rewards, as well as the utter lack of professionalism so I cancelled the boost as soon as my friend questioned me why would I talk to him in English - I immediately knew what happened before hearing the rest.

Would not recommend - actually, STAY FAR FAR AWAY!

Hello.
    We're need in some proofs because its pretty serious violation of the rules and we should kick booster's *** out of service if this info would confirmed.
    And you wouldnt get a ban because your friends cant ban you and rito support doesn't do things like that - the worst thing that can happen is your friends find out the truth.

By the way, looks like its not your first order this year, and last one went good.
    Why didnt you leave positive feedback?

Last edited by Vital Elo Boost; 12 Hours Ago at 05:17 AM.

Epic Member
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.

Feedback Score
    100%
    I have already emailed you the proofs. Thanks for the refund. And my friends finding out the truth is the worst - I got kicked out of my club for it. That was irreversible, bro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12