Register
Advertise here!

Commoner
    Country
    US/Canada
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%

Trading either my Steam Account or my Origin Account 4 Witcher 3 GOTY - repped

I will trade EITHER my Steam Account OR my Origin Account for a GOG account with Witcher 3 GOTY edition. However, if your GOG account has both Witcher 3 GOTY edition and No Man's Sky, then I will trade BOTH my Steam and Origin accounts for your GOG account. I am not trading for No Man's Sky on its own.

Unless you have significantly higher reps than me, you will go first. You will disable two-step login authentication, change the linked email address to an email of my choosing, and then give me the password, which I will then change after logging in. Once I confirm that everything is in order and I have ownership of the GOG account I will immediately send you a Microsoft Word document with all of the info for the Steam/Origin Account(s) as detailed below. If you don't have Microsoft Office, I can sent it as a .txt file, or just copy and paste the information for you into Skype chat. I'll then stick around and make sure you take full ownership of the Steam/Origin Account(s) and everything goes off without a hitch, and once both parties are happy, we'll rep each other on EpicNPC and call it a day. This is the only scenario in which I am willing to trade, unless you pay for the services of an official middleman on EpicNPC that I approve of. If you'd like to trade, you now know exactly how it will happen and are agreeing to it so my time isn't wasted by someone with 0 reps arguing that I should go first. To contact me, please message me through EpicNPC so I know your EpicNPC username, and also tell me what your Skype username is. I always see EpicNPC messages first, which let me know that I need to check my Skype account. My Skype username is "pcalwaysgamer" and I will try to check Skype fairly often. However, please message me on both EpicNPC and Skype for the fastest response time. Thank you!

Steam Account Info:

My Steam account (created in 2013), has Skyrim, Payday 2, Insurgency, Metro 2033, and a few other small games on it (as pictured below). It is also linked to a throwaway gmail address that I will also provide all of the information for. This will give you both total control of the email address it is linked to, which you can later change to your own, and total control over the Steam account, which you can obviously change the password and display name.

My Origin Account Info:

My Origin account has Dragon Age Inquisition (I preordered it, so it has the Flames of the Inquisition Gear), Dragon Age Origins, Crysis 3, and Titanfall 1 (still has sufficient player base to get lobbies within a minute or two in Attrition game mode).

I have the account linked to a throwaway gmail address, and will give that email address and its password along with all the info for the Origin account (ID, Password, answers to secret questions). The email can be changed, but I just have it linked to the throwaway email address that I will give along with the account so that when you change information on the Origin account and it sends confirmation links, you also own the corresponding email address. It's also worth mentioning that you can change the account ID/name, so it can be whatever you want it to be. This will give you full ownership of the account.

2. #ADS

Commoner
    Country
    US/Canada
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%
    Unless I close the post, I'm still willing to trade!

Commoner
    Country
    US/Canada
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%
    Side note: The Origin account also has Nox and Mass Effect 2.

Commoner
    Country
    US/Canada
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%
    Still looking. People really aren't selling GOG accounts on epicnpc apparently.

Commoner
    Country
    US/Canada
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%
    Edit: I have zero interest in No Man's Sky (lol) and am only looking for Witcher 3 GOTY.

Commoner
    Country
    US/Canada
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%
    Still willing to trade if anyone ever actually uses the GOG thread lol.

Commoner
    Country
    US/Canada
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%
    Is anyone using this GOG thread?