WEDNESDAY 2/22 - IN DISNEYLAND - WILL BE OPEN IN THE EVENING
    THURSDAY 2/23 - IN DISNEYLAND - WILL BE OPEN IN THE EVENING
    FRIDAY 2/24 - IN DISNEYLAND - WILL BE OPEN IN THE EVENING
    SATURDAY 2/25 - IN DISNEYLAND - WILL BE OPEN IN THE EVENING
    SUNDAY 2/26 - IN DISNEYLAND - WILL BE OPEN IN THE EVENING
    MONDAY 2/27 - IN VEGAS - CLOSED
    TUESDAY 2/28 - OPEN WILL BE BACK AT HOME

Provide your own PSN account packages that will transfer to PS4/XB1/PC
    (You can make one at the following link, just make sure you complete the profile and verify the email)

NOTE: There is no more 31 day wait where the account needs to be at least 31 days for it to transfer... since they have announced the transfer closure on March 6th, the 31 day restriction has been removed

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/

$20 Package 1 Character (PS4/XB1/PC)

Rank 120-150
    Money $240 million
    Max Skills
    Unlock All

After you receive your account, it will be up to YOU to log on, link it to social club and do the transfer. After you do the transfer, YOU will need to spend ALL your money ON ONE CHARACTER and leave yourself no more than 10 million in your bank. You will purchase everything you can online so you don't have to worry about it later, and also 6 10-car garage properties and fill them up with the most expensive vehicle so you can resell them down the road for money when you need it, if done correctly you will have 96 million to use down the road.

$25 Package 2 Characters (PS4/XB1/PC)

Rank 120-150
    Money $450 million
    Max Skills
    Unlock All

After you receive
    your account, it will be up to YOU to log on, link it to social club and do the transfer. After you do the transfer, YOU will need to spend ALL your money ON BOTH CHARACTERS and leave yourself no more than 10 million in your bank. You will purchase everything you can online so you don't have to worry about it later, and also 6 10-car garage properties and fill them up with the most expensive vehicle so you can resell them down the road for money when you need it, if done correctly you will have 192 million to use down the road.

$20 YOLO Package (PS4/XB1/PC)

Rank 1 - 500
    Money up to $700 million
    Max Skills
    Unlock All

The YOLO (You Only Live Once) Package is a package for the people that like to live on the edge and don't give a f*** what happens, they accept all liability after the purchase of the account so if the account was to get banned they can purchase another one.

F.A.Q.

Why are your packages so weird?

This service is for the people that want to ensure their account stays safe and doesn't get banned because once March 6th comes around, ANYONE that promises you a warranty will be void and you will be left out in the cold if you get banned.

What is the difference between the 1 and 2 character packages?
    The main difference is the money you will have to play with at the end... 96 mill and 192 mill after you sell all the vehicles in your garage when its safe after March 6th.

BUT BUT... I WANT BILLIONS!!!
    Why? To purchase EVERYTHING that is available to you in the game right now is roughly a little bit more than 200 million... so think about that for a second... GTA has been out since September of 2013 and to purchase everything they have released in the last 3 1/2 years its 200 million... and that's only if you actually purchase everything... if you're worried about running out of money, then stop buying the **** you never use/drive.

What makes your service safer than others?
    I've been in this business since Nov 2013, and anyone that knows me knows that I am all about customer satisfaction... so now that we near the end of the transfer window and with Rockstar's HIGHLY increased detection and ban system I'm actually trying to look out for you and the account modding you purchase from me to ensure that you still get to enjoy it after March 6th. These days everyone and their lil puppies are modders and are just trying to make a quick buck not caring what happens to you or your account after March 6th but instead its about how much money they can make before the end. As always, I'd rather close the shop for a week and figure out a way for the accounts to stay unbanned than to sell you something that has a 50% chance of getting banned anytime between now and March 6th.

So this is 100% ban free????
    NOPE... nothing is guaranteed, I can't tell you what Rockstar has up their sleeve and what they will do as March 6th comes around, or even after that... for all we know they might do a massive ban on March 7th and ban anyone that has over 1 million in their account. But I can tell you this... over the past week I've burned through about 20 CID's and about 200 accounts testing various rank and money limits, and different techniques when it comes to transferring the account to nextgen. This method has been the ONLY one that after 3 days still has not had an account reset.

So... how does this work?

After payment has been received, you will send the PSN email and password to the account you want to have modded and I will add you to tonights list (Wait can be up to 2 hours depending on how busy it is, but MOST of the time I can get it done for you within 10-20min). After the modding is done, I would let you know via PM or skype depending on where you messaged me at at which point you have less than 24 hours to hop on the account and go spend your money (Unless you purchase the YOLO package).

Okay... lets do this!
    Please use one of two contact options down below to get in contact with me.

PLEASE NOTE

These accounts are pre modded PS4 accounts which have already been transferred and are ready to go, which means each account has its own PSN ID. More information on PSN ID's tied to each account is available via private message.

If you are inquiring about a Xbox ONE account, I will provide you with a modded PS3 account to tie to your social club account and then you will be able to transfer the modded data to your Xbox ONE, this will only work if you have not done a previous transfer on your Xbox ONE account. Turn around time for a Xbox ONE account can take up to 24 hours depending on availability.

PC Users are able to take any of the accounts and tie them to their social club account and proceed with transferring the data to their PC account as long as no previous transfers have been done on it. Since PS4/XB1 and PC were staggered releases, Rockstar allows you to transfer an account from PS3/XB360 to PS4/XB1 and then to PC.

PAYMENT

PayPal

CONTACT

Start a conversation with me by clicking below
    CONTACT ME!

Last edited by Adomus801; 02-19-2017 at 04:13 AM.

2. #ADS

Epic Member EpicMember Upgrade
    Multiple Accounts
    Other Feedback
    1 100%
    Feedback Score
    100%
    check your inbox pls thx .

Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    0%
    I PM'ed you.

Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%
    Quote Originally Posted by VHboys View Post
    I PM'ed you.
    responded

Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%
    Legit works trust me

Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    0%
    Sending a PM.

Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%
    All PM's have been responded to. I will be on and off all day today.

Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%
    This guy is legit. Answered all my questions and have the best deals. Best place to go.

Newbie Phone Authenticator
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%
    Legit. Replied Fast and was very kind.

Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%
    Updated inventory list + adding some more tonight.

Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    0%
    Quote Originally Posted by Adomus801 View Post
    GTA V Pre Modded Accounts Shop

$30 Package

Rank 50+
    Money $30-69 million
    Max Skills

$40 Package

Rank 120-500
    Money $70-99 million
    Max Skills

$60 Package

Rank 500
    Money $490 million
    Max Skills
    Unlock All

$75+ Premium Accounts

Rank 250+
    Money $500+ million
    Max Skills
    Unlock All
    + Other stuff depending on account
    ALSO other games possibly included on the account

Current Inventory of available accounts and pricing information

CLICK TO VIEW INVENTORY AND PRICING INFORMATION

PLEASE NOTE

These accounts are pre modded PS4 accounts which have already been transferred and are ready to go, which means each account has its own PSN ID. More information on PSN ID's tied to each account is available via private message.

If you are inquiring about a Xbox ONE account, I will provide you with a modded PS3 account to tie to your social club account and then you will be able to transfer the modded data to your Xbox ONE, this will only work if you have not done a previous transfer on your Xbox ONE account. Turn around time for a Xbox ONE account can take up to 24 hours depending on availability.

PC Users are able to take any of the accounts and tie them to their social club account and proceed with transferring the data to their PC account as long as no previous transfers have been done on it. Since PS4/XB1 and PC were staggered releases, Rockstar allows you to transfer an account from PS3/XB360 to PS4/XB1 and then to PC.

PAYMENT

PayPal

CONTACT

Start a conversation with me by clicking below
    CONTACT ME!
    It doesn't let me pm you

Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%
    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty_ebk View Post
    It doesn't let me pm you
    I sent you a PM.

Banned Phone Authenticator
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    0%
    Ban Reason: banned on mpgh - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=3164953
    Can you transfer your PC account to your PSN account?

Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    0%
    something went wrong

Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrepichimself View Post
    something went wrong
    Responded to your PM.

Edit: Issue has been resolved.

Last edited by Adomus801; 09-27-2016 at 01:57 AM.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast