EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling πŸ”« 15% Discount - Summer End SALE | MR 27 Warframe Accounts Store (1 Left) πŸ”«

Platforms
PC
Filter
Account, Mastery Rank 21+

Tic Tac

100% Feedback 300+ Sales 🀝 Trusted & Pro Seller πŸ₯‡
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
119   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts

πŸ”ΆπŸ”·πŸ”ΆπŸ”·πŸ”ΆπŸ”·πŸ”ΆπŸ”·πŸ”ΆπŸ”·πŸ”Ά

Welcome Tenno

πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

βœ”οΈ Reasonable Prices

βœ”οΈ Accounts are all Highly Secure and hand leveled

βœ”οΈ Negotiable and Discounts

βœ”οΈ Payment Options

~ The pictures may not be in English however the accounts are all GLOBAL (Accessible everywhere)! ~

~ ALMOST SOLD OUT! ~

Currently, We have 1 High-End Warframe Accounts left for sale! The thread will be regularly updated as we receive new accounts :)

Without further a due...these are our end game accounts,
( If the pictures aren't clear, please click on an image and it will redirect to its corresponding imgur link! )
- CREDITS AND PLATINUM ARE ADJUSTED IN-GAME FOR SECURITY REASONS, NOT AS EXACTLY AS SHOWN IN PICTURES -

(If for any reason you are unable to view the screenshots, please contact me and I'll send it through wherever medium you want!)

15-off-png-1.png

MR 27 (A-3)
SOLD

MR 27 (A-4) - Only One Left
PRICE - 430
$
366$

Detailed Pictures:
Please Click/Tap Here!

For Pictures of all the accounts listed here, Click here!

We are also selling Founder Accounts, please check this thread for more information about them,
Click Here to view our Founder Accounts!

The payment will have to be made through either PayPal (Friends & Family) or Bitcoin (BTC) or popular middleman sites (g2g, PA) and we may use an EpicNPC middleman (Trade Guardian) at your expense, although it's unnecessary as I have 110+ Vouches!
Also, I have received the Trusted Badge βœ… as reassurance for how secure my accounts are, and for being reliable! There is nothing to worry, so please don't hesitate to contact if you are interested or have any questions! :)

~ I AM ALSO ACCEPTING PERIODIC PAYMENTS ~

Conditions for Periodic Payment,

- You must pay 10% more than the Buyout Price in total!

- You must do an upfront payment of 50% of the account value, and the rest has to be paid within the next week a month of time!=

- You will NOT receive access to the email account until fully paid, however you will be allowed to play on the account!

If you want to have a custom plan, there may be additional fees depending on the duration!

πŸ›‘ WARNING - Must Read πŸ›‘
IF SOMEONE ADDS YOU FROM DISCORD CLAIMING ITS ME AND LINK YOU MY POSTS, THEN PLEASE COPY PASTE THIS ID: TicTac#1160
INTO THE ADD FRIEND SPACE AND CLICK ENTER. THEN GO TO PENDING TAB AND IF YOU SEE MY DISCORD ID STILL PENDING THERE THEN THE PERSON CLAIMING TO BE ME IS A SCAMMER!
IN ANY CASE, I WILL STILL RECOMMEND SENDING ME A TEST MESSAGE ON THIS WEBSITE BEFORE YOU DO ANY TRANSACTION!

For details and to further discuss prices and plans, please reach me at:

Discord (More Active) - TicTac#1160
Email
- [email protected]

You are also more than welcome to PM me!

Attachments

Last edited:

Wieldascendency

Account Disabled
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
7   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Were these all originally your accounts? Or if not do you plan on stocking up on more Grand master accounts ?

ip hash: e202a4335c76db217f028a
2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I’ve bought 2 accounts from him, very good accounts, I’ve been using them for 2 weeks, no problems yet, only time will tell if they will get recovered.

ip hash: 3e2f912d598a714a0e4019

M2tuu

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
7   0   0
Country
Finland
Multiple Accounts
Hey are u intresting buying mr 21 account? original email comes with it

ip hash: cd86795d60246fd6291b5a

Tic Tac

100% Feedback 300+ Sales 🀝 Trusted & Pro Seller πŸ₯‡
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
119   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Sorry guys, I will approach you if i'm interested in buying an account, and I only receive safe and secure accounts! If you have to offer an account please pm me instead of commenting here but chances are low unfortunately, Happy New Year everyone!

ip hash: 2bcc4a4a57f9c1cddf3464

Whitesushi

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
16   0   0
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Fast and helpful

Responded to discord friend request almost instantly and was very understanding of certain requests I had to make. Purchase went smoothly and it was an overall great experience.

Laubo

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Very fast with responses, and very polite and helpful. Purchase was super easy and went very smooth. 10/10 would buy from again and recommend. (y)

ip hash: fd4ee9428fd281d5ea6678

xander123

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
really great transaction

TicTac was super fast and responsive and helped find a great account. Super patient and clear with what to do and how to keep the account safe!
Thanks again!

17   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
account was traded nicely and i went first

went first for 250$ account and every thing went smoothly will update if account is recovered or anything but for know i would definetely recommend! :)

Chron00

14   0   0
Country
Lebanon
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Amazing Trader/Seller!

Absolutely amazing seller,impeccable professionalism,courteous and can be very flexible and reasonable.

First time buying,everything went super smooth,gave me great tips and advice too,triple +++ quality.

Would definitely recommend and will definitely come back! Cheers!