EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling šŸ”„SilverGrinding fast cheap safe 1B=$55 šŸ”„NA EU Steam SA/TurkeyServer 8/8/19

Service
Silver Farming
Region
NA, EU, Korea, SA, TW

hanlonslaw

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Sold gear to hit silver goal

Was supposed to grind 1b silver. They were a few hundred million short at the end, so they sold gear out of the marketplace (that I specifically asked them to leave alone) to hit the silver goal. When confronted they offered to spend more time grinding.

iCareLeveling

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
71   2   1
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts

Was supposed to grind 1b silver. They were a few hundred million short at the end, so they sold gear out of the marketplace (that I specifically asked them to leave alone) to hit the silver goal. When confronted they offered to spend more time grinding.
Beware to this guy.
He pretend that hes itmes was remove or sold but in real he keep it in another atorage.
We already redunded this guy like 1.5B silver because he said hes item that has a value of 5M was remove and solve but when we check the

ip hash: bd3a6fa44226a0dc36ea7a

iCareLeveling

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
71   2   1
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts

Hello and good day.
We already add you tons of silver even if your order was already done because you have many alibi .
And take note you put your order in player auctions and not in epic npc.

Attachments

ip hash: bd3a6fa44226a0dc36ea7a

Deliriiums

0   0   0
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
I bought 1B at 08/03/2019. They just took 3 days with a ungeared char. They were so quick and so kind. I recommend them by far, cheapest at the current market price. If you are scare give them a chance. Best quality service i tried.