• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Selling 🔥Insanely Cheap V-Bucks Store| Legit/Done Manually | 13500 Vbucks for 14$ xx

Select Platform
  1. PC
  2. Playstation
  3. Nintendo
  4. Xbox
  5. Mobile

AlexanderAC

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Member Since January 8, 2024
Total Completed Orders: 0
Total Feedback: 26
qXcllFYr_o-36109775162.jpg

qXcllFYr_o-36109775161.jpg

Platforms:

Nintendo Switch

Playstation
Xbox
Android

PC

Last edited:
  • CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
would recommend!

very reliable!! was skeptical but they’re very communicative and trustworthy, would 100% be getting again :)

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Super fast and friendly

Super quick and friendly seller, Would highly recommend!

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Amazing seller!

The best seller I've worked with, extremely fast replies, very kind + overall amazing service. Would definitely buy from you again! Thanks!

The best seller I've worked with, extremely fast replies, very kind + overall amazing service. Would definitely buy from you again! Thanks!

ip hash: f590d107500b2d90b2896f
Reactions: AlexanderAC
  • CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Comprehensive, fast, overall amazing

100% recommended! Got my Vbucks fast without anything fishy. Trustworthy seller!

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Good seller goes above and beyond

great seller and great prices bought 13500 + 1000 and will buy again in the near future

also very helpful

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Bro is the GOAT helpful reliable and trustworthy definitely the guy you want to buy from

Bro is the GOAT helpful reliable and trustworthy definitely the guy you want to buy from

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Fast, easy, and exactly what I needed I will def b buying again!

He has good and friendly communication. Was quick and legit ! I’m gonna be buying again fr fr bc those prices are unbeatable

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
🔥Very good service🔥

Felt like buying some vbucks, he responded almost instantly and he did everything very quickly, i have bought from various other people before and he is by far the cheapest fastest and most professional 10/10💪

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Very good price and nice seller

Very patient all these time and even though my xbox account had some problems that affect both parties he stayed professional and waited for it to be settled down and still got me my vbucks, had a lil chat with him and hes very kind. recommend to anyone who wants cheap vbucks and I will refer to my friends also!

Very kind person, bought 5k but my xbox had some issues so it got stalled, even though it affected him also, stayed very professional until it was sorted, talked a bit and overall seems like very chill person, def recommend and will refer to my friends also!

ip hash: daaade43c719ccbd07953e
  • CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Very Fast and Informing

When I first went to buy I was very skeptical as to if this would work… needless to say it did work and now I have the exact amount I requested. Much appreciated!

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Cheapest vbucks around, A++ Seller :)

Purchased 1k first to test if my main account would work when other sellers couldn't top it up, proceeded to get another 108k!
Friendly guy, keeps you in the loop with the progress and completed within a reasonable timeframe.

Cheapest seller around :)

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Bought 5k

Completely forgot to add feddback for this, but bought extra 5k after the 1k gift, and it went pretty smooth from there as well. Will be buying more soon!

paid for 13.5k vbucks waiting now since 24 hours , will update this post when he delivered it

#update
just got it today <3

Last edited:
ip hash: ea535a643fa35416888f82
  • CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Easier Than i Thought!

Got the 1k vbucks gift and it went very smooth, the seller contacted me at every point in time when something happens, and it made it simple.

I got the 1k Gift, it took while since today is quite a busy day, but nontheless i got the 1k and will be looking forward to buying more later on!

ip hash: 9a6ad88b62c2fa5665dd8b