EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling 🔥Get ready for 9.1! Mythic+ and Torghast | Fast Leveling! Castle Nathria&PVP

Service
Power-Leveling

CBSthegreat

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
46   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
very professional, run went off without a hitch! geared up 2 characters with them and I have nothing but the utmost respect for ShineBoost and their team! A+++++++ and HIGHLY recommend!

CBSthegreat

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
46   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Great to work with, fast and quick run, real professional raid team!

Overall experience was great! no delays in the raid and was done in under an hour and half!

ShineBoost

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
10   0   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Great to work with, fast and quick run, real professional raid team!

Overall experience was great! no delays in the raid and was done in under an hour and half!
Thank you so much! Will continue to provide high quality services for our customers! Always welcome!

LiquidSwordz36

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
9   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
added them on discord then they blocked me for no reason
1604108196652.png

ip hash: bd6ce0e51af9502714d279

ShineBoost

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
10   0   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
added them on discord then they blocked me for no reason View attachment 982197
Hello, sir! We didn't get any friend requests from your side. Discord can be lagging. The thing is the friend request sometimes doesn't work correctly. Please, contact us via our website chat or send us personal message with your discord info, we will add you from our side. Thank you!

ip hash: 047a45476dc6ef3e53bab3

LiquidSwordz36

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
9   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hello, sir! We didn't get any friend requests from your side. Discord can be lagging. The thing is the friend request sometimes doesn't work correctly. Please, contact us via our website chat or send us personal message with your discord info, we will add you from our side. Thank you!

you asked me "how much" then said "blc or btc" or something then deleted the messages then blocked me. Idk what you're on about.

ip hash: bd6ce0e51af9502714d279

ShineBoost

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
10   0   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Dear Customers! The cases of our clients falling into the hands of fraudsters have become more frequent recently, so please be careful!

Pay attention to capitalized "S" and "B" in ShineBoost name and profile picture cropping!
Even if a scammer have the same #8330 tag, he can change it via Discord Nitro, but wouldn't be able to do the same capitalization, since we already took it.
Also we always have a status set in Discord about our current sales and offers!

You can see how our Discord account should appeal on your side on the images below:
Discord_q96esdQp6F.png

Discord_tRGYLMKcnV.png

ip hash: 98dc5a8edc08243a189f38
1   0   0
Country
Sweden
Multiple Accounts
I keep posting, but bought 1800-2100 again and they were able to get it sorted in less than two hours and gave me a fair price. Can't recommend them enough :D

ip hash: 979b4e3215ecede376929f