EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling 🔥 SWG LEGENDS | Credits items Mando weapons 35s | 🔥 super-cheap instant safe

Filters
Account, Low End, Average, High End, Credits, Boosting, Leveling, Items
Server
Basilisk, Legends Omega, Bloodfin, Prophecy, Remastered, Infinity, Beyond, Sentinel Republic
Original Owner
Yes

KingKeno

🔥🔥🔥EpicNPC PRO VERIFIED SWG Store🔥🔥🔥
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
246   1   0
Country
US/Canada
1.jpg

🔥SWG LEGENDS Credits & Items| Instant & Safe Delivery Guaranteed🔥

AWESOME PRICES🔥SUPER SAFE DELIVERY🔥INSTANT DELIVERY🔥24 / 7 SUPPORT🔥BONUS FOR RETURN CUSTOMERS🔥BULK ORDER DEALS🔥THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMERS OVER 8 YEARS🔥Customer Friendly🔥

Running an Awesome Sale Across All Servers for a long time to come, Super High End Weapons, Credits, Mando Armor, Jetpacks, you name it! Give me a PM or hit me on discord directly for insane deals and possible free items/additional Credits with purchases!! Awesome Deals on SWG Legends As Well Right Now!
Basilisk-Legends-Bloodfin-Infinity-Prophecy-Sentinel Republic And More Servers!
Discord is: Keno#3737 (Capital K & #3737 BEWARE OF IMPOSTERS)

For easier comm, feel free to add me or send me a PM on here is the best way, I am usually on 24-7 for the most part. If I do not answer right away, I will reply ASAP. Any questions just contact me!

My Long Term 8+ year Parent thread for SWG can be found below, well over 100k+ views and loads of positive feedback over the last 8+ years of my SWG Services Career. Longest Running Seller to Date for the SWGEMU Servers as my main parent thread created date suggests. I offer everything across all servers, Credits, Items, High End Weapons, Grinding Services and Accounts, reach out and ask me if you are looking to buy! Killer Rates and they are fully negotiable 🔥

You can find my parent thread which has over a 100k+ Views and hundreds of unique positive feedback over the years from customers in the thread right below!

https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/🔥swg-legends-basilisk-bloodfin-and-all-servers-credits-items-leveling-accs🔥.581672/page-46

Last edited:
ip hash: 7bc68d0885c8d756468110

mnevnt21

9   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Another successful deal with Keno!

There's a reason I keep coming back, Keno is the best! He is fast, he is priced perfectly, and he always has the answer. I'm embarrassed to say how much money I've sent the guy, but every time is worth it! I will continue to work with him.

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Powerleveling and credit sells - 5 star service

I’ve known Keno for approximately 5 years. During that timeframe, I’ve used his services on numerous occasions (20+) and have conducted several high end deals with him across many servers. This man is honest, will look out for what’s best for you with both security and value of deal, and has on every single occasion come through on his end. I can not recommend this man’s services enough. You have nothing to fear from utilizing his services.

OGB3NNYC

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Excellent customer service, goes above and beyond.

I have worked with this merchant several times. They always provide flawless customer service, can get me anything I need to enhance my experience, and are so good to me I wouldn't work with another vendor even if they were cheaper.

FunkyChicken

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Reason - VPN Violation
Highly Recommended

I have been using KingKeno's services for years and highly recommend to everyone!

Great customer service, quick replies/deliveries and consistently large quantities.

Terebro1337

Account Disabled
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hands down my best experience with purchasing in-game currency. Always super fast to reply, very professional in DMs, discreet and safe trading, and will always keeps you informed on your purchase and the process for completing it successfully and quickly. Highly recommend; 5 Stars well deserved.

ip hash: 1b062e2b780f4b314ab5a1

Thadyus

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Best service ever!! Super fast and accomodating. Epic deals.. my go to man!

Keno is by far the best service I have used in the 2 decades of playing MMO's. Super nice and great guy to deal with. Will never stop using his service. Much appreciated..

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
View attachment 568895
🔥SWG LEGENDS Credits & Items| Instant & Safe Delivery Guaranteed🔥

AWESOME PRICES🔥SUPER SAFE DELIVERY🔥INSTANT DELIVERY🔥24 / 7 SUPPORT🔥BONUS FOR RETURN CUSTOMERS🔥BULK ORDER DEALS🔥THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMERS OVER 8 YEARS🔥Customer Friendly🔥

Running an Awesome Sale Across All Servers for a long time to come, Super High End Weapons, Credits, Mando Armor, Jetpacks, you name it! Give me a PM or hit me on discord directly for insane deals and possible free items/additional Credits with purchases!! Awesome Deals on SWG Legends As Well Right Now!
Basilisk-Legends-Bloodfin-Infinity-Prophecy-Sentinel Republic And More Servers!
Discord is: Keno#3737 (Capital K & #3737 BEWARE OF IMPOSTERS)

For easier comm, feel free to add me or send me a PM on here is the best way, I am usually on 24-7 for the most part. If I do not answer right away, I will reply ASAP. Any questions just contact me!

My Long Term 8+ year Parent thread for SWG can be found below, well over 100k+ views and loads of positive feedback over the last 8+ years of my SWG Services Career. Longest Running Seller to Date for the SWGEMU Servers as my main parent thread created date suggests. I offer everything across all servers, Credits, Items, High End Weapons, Grinding Services and Accounts, reach out and ask me if you are looking to buy! Killer Rates and they are fully negotiable 🔥

You can find my parent thread which has over a 100k+ Views and hundreds of unique positive feedback over the years from customers in the thread right below!

https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/🔥swg-legends-basilisk-bloodfin-and-all-servers-credits-items-leveling-accs🔥.581672/page-46

Where can I see prices? Interested in a suit of Mando or credit equivalent

ip hash: 77a55d2d066a3b3ab8557a

Marlb

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
A+++++ Perfect Seller A++++++

Couldn't have asked for a better person to deal with! If there were more than 5 stars I would've given them to him. This guy knows his stuff and knows how to deal with people.
Perfect communication and has all the answers for any of your needs. Couldn't recommend enough!

Top notch!!
A+++++++++++