• Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website. Official EpicNPC Discord

Selling 💫 Selling House Plots - Great Price - Great Service - will farm for you!💫

Plot Size
Small
Region
  1. NA
  2. EU

saniverse

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Fantastic service

Took a few days since I'm on a highly congested server, but now I'm an owner of a house :) The entire process was very smooth. Answered all of my questions and guided me whenever I needed assistance.

Skysho

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
✨ Selling house plots ✨
✨ I can farm house plots for you on whichever server you are located, contact to work out details ✨
✨All prices can be negotiated ✨
✨Also must send pictures of the house once it's decorated!!! new rule ;)✨

Farming Services:

• PRICE: $80 (Small Plot) - I do also help secure Medium/Large Plots (Pay AFTER I've secured the lot, Zero cost if we don't manage to get one or you decide another option)
  • This service requires the use of the account needing the house. (I will need to login to fulfill this request) In addition to that, you will need to make sure the account has the requirements for obtaining a house:
    • 50 or higher
    • 4 Mil Gil
    • Grand Company Rank
      Second Storm Lieutenant (Maelstrom)
      Second Serpent Lieutenant (Twin Adders)
      Second Flame Lieutenant (Immortal Flames)
  • (tips are gladly appreciated ;) )
  • I can also farm for FC housing on my own accounts for you.
  • All Servers are obtainable for this service
  • Fast Turnaround and will match any price!
  • This service can be purchased with any of my additional services (powerleveling/account building/crafting/etc) for discounts!
  • Looking forward to meet you, help you and serve you!

HUNDREDS OF HOUSES ALREADY OBTAINED!

View attachment 2280168View attachment 2280169View attachment 2280171View attachment 2280174

View attachment 2280176View attachment 2280177View attachment 2280178View attachment 2280179

View attachment 2280181View attachment 2280182View attachment 2280184View attachment 2280186

Current Supply:

Twintania: Plot 1, 2 Ward, Mist, Medium (FC) (Fully decorated) - $350
(Pic Below)

View attachment 2280298

SOLD Twintania: Plot 5, 22 ward, Lavender Beds, Medium (FC) - $350
Right next to Marketboard!!
(Pic Below)

View attachment 2280299

SOLD Moogle: Plot 11, 3 ward, Lavender Beds, Medium (FC) - $500
One of the most rare spots in game, comes with private lake!
This home is fully decorated and is quite the spot, pm for pics!

(Pic Below)

View attachment 2280301

Twintania: Plot 5, 8 Ward, Goblet, Large (Can be turned into a FC) - $600
Huge Mansion! Can be converted to a FC purchase!
(Pic Below)

View attachment 2280303

Twintania: Plot 41, 15 ward, Shirogane, Small (private/relocation - can be made into a FC) - $150
(Pic Below)

View attachment 2280304

Got something you're looking for? Let me know! We will work to get your dream home and make it a reality!

Discord - thyword99#0214 (please verify on EpicNpc as well, don't be fooled by impostors)
All services provided by hand and no bots used, these services are actually faster than bot automation. The location of services provided in USA
Also all my account sales are fresh emails and new accounts, no previous owners: (Meaning no chance of recalls and you get my service for assistance if you have any issues)
Location: USA - but can work any time zones. NA / EU - Services
Zero complaints or refunds issued due to bans. If however one did occur, compensation will be assessed with the valuation of the loss and services will be compensated.

Feedback Rating ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
TrustWorthy Service
Longtime Member
Fast Service
Accepted Methods of Payment - PayPal / Zelle / Venmo / Western Union
Super great to work with! The process was really smooth and the seller was exceptionally nice throughout! Would recommend to anyone looking for a house!!

Report ip hash: acb5fd23f4693b494f087f

CaptCanuck7

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
✨ Selling house plots ✨
✨ I can farm house plots for you on whichever server you are located, contact to work out details ✨
✨All prices can be negotiated ✨
✨Also must send pictures of the house once it's decorated!!! new rule ;)✨

Farming Services:

• PRICE: $80 (Small Plot) - I do also help secure Medium/Large Plots (Pay AFTER I've secured the lot, Zero cost if we don't manage to get one or you decide another option)
  • This service requires the use of the account needing the house. (I will need to login to fulfill this request) In addition to that, you will need to make sure the account has the requirements for obtaining a house:
    • 50 or higher
    • 4 Mil Gil
    • Grand Company Rank
      Second Storm Lieutenant (Maelstrom)
      Second Serpent Lieutenant (Twin Adders)
      Second Flame Lieutenant (Immortal Flames)
  • (tips are gladly appreciated ;) )
  • I can also farm for FC housing on my own accounts for you.
  • All Servers are obtainable for this service
  • Fast Turnaround and will match any price!
  • This service can be purchased with any of my additional services (powerleveling/account building/crafting/etc) for discounts!
  • Looking forward to meet you, help you and serve you!

HUNDREDS OF HOUSES ALREADY OBTAINED!

View attachment 2280168View attachment 2280169View attachment 2280171View attachment 2280174

View attachment 2280176View attachment 2280177View attachment 2280178View attachment 2280179

View attachment 2280181View attachment 2280182View attachment 2280184View attachment 2280186

Current Supply:

Twintania: Plot 1, 2 Ward, Mist, Medium (FC) (Fully decorated) - $350
(Pic Below)

View attachment 2280298

SOLD Twintania: Plot 5, 22 ward, Lavender Beds, Medium (FC) - $350
Right next to Marketboard!!
(Pic Below)

View attachment 2280299

SOLD Moogle: Plot 11, 3 ward, Lavender Beds, Medium (FC) - $500
One of the most rare spots in game, comes with private lake!
This home is fully decorated and is quite the spot, pm for pics!

(Pic Below)

View attachment 2280301

Twintania: Plot 5, 8 Ward, Goblet, Large (Can be turned into a FC) - $600
Huge Mansion! Can be converted to a FC purchase!
(Pic Below)

View attachment 2280303

Twintania: Plot 41, 15 ward, Shirogane, Small (private/relocation - can be made into a FC) - $150
(Pic Below)

View attachment 2280304

Got something you're looking for? Let me know! We will work to get your dream home and make it a reality!

Discord - thyword99#0214 (please verify on EpicNpc as well, don't be fooled by impostors)
All services provided by hand and no bots used, these services are actually faster than bot automation. The location of services provided in USA
Also all my account sales are fresh emails and new accounts, no previous owners: (Meaning no chance of recalls and you get my service for assistance if you have any issues)
Location: USA - but can work any time zones. NA / EU - Services
Zero complaints or refunds issued due to bans. If however one did occur, compensation will be assessed with the valuation of the loss and services will be compensated.

Feedback Rating ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
TrustWorthy Service
Longtime Member
Fast Service
Accepted Methods of Payment - PayPal / Zelle / Venmo / Western Union
10/10 service. Easy to work with, explained everything to me, and got the plot in 4 hours of logging in. Definitely recommended!

Report ip hash: a6967e48c49f2624c21ae1

toekneex2

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Holy crap. I was so hesitant about this service because this was the FIRST time I have ever purchased anything like this before. I was getting really freaked out because of the housing changes coming soon after 6.0 which would make getting housing even harder due to the lottery system and everything (well, at least making it more RNG) so I've been trying so hard to get an FC house for the longest time!

I only stumbled upon this listing by chance -- at the time when I read it, I was a bit hesitant, but thyword was SO amazing and made me feel so at ease/secure and after 3 days of waiting (seriously, only 3?!) -- managed to get me my first house!

Definitely recommend. AMAZING service and seller. ++

Report ip hash: 5868cf75bd3e6ac12b01fd

PaleoAvian

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Thyword is amazing - he really made the process of house buying so easy. The seller managed to get me an awesome plot on my server, allowing me to skip the painstaking process of house farming. I am really satisfied with my new house and the time that it took to get it. I will definitely be buying from Thyword again in the future!

Report ip hash: 7ef69cc1cb4c1659a0b712

KuyaSenpai

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Messaged SureDeal on a whim after clicking so much and he got me a plot within a few hours. Amazing service and worth every dollar of saving me from stressing.

Report ip hash: 28d8d70c803966fdb06985

ShadowHearts

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Absolutely friendly and professional seller. Would recommend!

I contact Suredeal during the halt on house selling during the Endwalker patch. He was super friendly and answered all questions I had about the process. If you're at all on the fence, seriously just message the guy and he'll let you know everything you need to do. Would definitely work with him in the future!

nins2881

Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Hey, I'm interested in buying a couple small FC plots on Light DC preferably on Alpha/Raiden/Lich if you could please get in touch? :D

Report ip hash: b03622aa2085afa839981c