• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling 🏡 Pro House Lottery Service ~ 6.1 Overhaul 🎫

Region
  1. NA
  2. EU
  3. Japan
Plot Size
Small

ShadowHearts

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Mr. Fox does it again! Happy second time buyer!

Mr. Fox has outdone himself again for the Free Company. We previously had purchased a small house, which he got us in a prime location.

This time, he procured us a large FC house in the Lavender Beds, which we are all incredibly happy with. I've recommended Mr. Fox to my other FC members for personal homes.

If you're considering purchasing a house in-game, I would highly recommend contacting Mr. Fox. He is very friendly and communicative and will work with you on any questions or doubts you may have. He's a top seller on this site for a reason. Thank you from our whole Free Company!

Sayvory

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Found a house, got it and saved us all the clicking and waiting. Mr. Fox is really good at getting houses and it was stress-free. Would recommend anyone who's on the fence about it to just do it, you'll be happy. Will use his services and buy a larger house in the future.

Report ip hash: 0ec6ac0a11938471cf6553

GypsyDanger

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Amazing service and extremely easy to work with. Highly recommend!

I had been struggling to get a plot of land for ages. I reached out to MrFox and he answered all questions I had about how to proceed. Two days later I get a message and I am now the owner of a plot of land! Definitely would come back in the future.

Cipher797

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Absolutely amazing service, MrFox got me a home in a few days on a more populated server and answered all my questions. Very very smooth process and il will definitely be back when I want a bigger home or to relocate.

Report ip hash: 9107afb2c9cd16e904bf43

Cipher797

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Exceeded Expectations

Mr Fox has managed to get me 2 homes in such a short time. 1 of the locations was a prime spot i really wanted and the first moment 1 became available he got it for me. I highly recommend anyone to contact him.

Thanks again Mr.Fox :D

Tora_Gari

Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Two out of two!

MrFoX does it again! Second time using his service and he pulled through once again. Absolutely legendary service from a responsive and friendly fellow! Will be glad to use his service again if I get the chance in the future. Thank you!

las3r

Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Unbelievable fast and trustworthy

First time doing something like this, but got us a medium house in mist < 24 hours. Unbelieveble.
Contact was fast, and well, this went better than I could've dreamed.

Thank you MrFox ;-) WE will 'call' upon your services again.

Zushki

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Top Seller Easily

Amazing service and timely responses. Honestly wouldn't recommend any other seller over this one, Mr. FoX did amazing work on finding me a house. He is very patient as well, waited over a week for me to get the requirements so that he could get me the house I wanted. 10/10 easily, couldn't recommend more!

Mastabroda

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
The man, myth and legend

If there is a superpower that buys houses MR. FOX HAS IT. This man not only cleared housing savage but set the record. Everytime I had a question he already had thr answer posted. There will be a shrine dedicated to this man in our new fc house. Thanks again and ill be back for my private!!!

Faruen

Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
FFXIV Housing Sorted!

Mr. Fox delivered as promised, extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Even with my housing/servers being completed congested, a rare opportunity that a plot became available, even though it wasn't the original plot size I wanted, Mr Fox made sure that I got it. Great communication, answered all my questions, was patient, and was able to reassure me that my account was safe in his hands; a trustworthy individual. Would definitely recommend Mr. Fox to anyone looking to secure housing

Hypercomplex

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
A+ absolutely would recommend

My FC needed a house and Mr Fox delivered like a pro! He responded within minutes. Half an hour later he was hard at work. The entire process from request to delivery was completed in less than 12 hours. Dude is doing gods work. If you need a house this is the guy to go to. A+ and highly recommended

urbnsoul

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Friendly and trustworthy

MrFox was easy to communicate with, patient with all my questions, and was able to secure a personal home for me in the area I really wanted that I thought would have been impossible at this point in the game. Please do not hesitate to reach out and work with MrFox,. Totally recommended