• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.
  • Please vote about "hand farmed gold" claims. Vote here.
Item/Service
  1. In-Game Items
  2. Boosting
  3. Farming
  4. Leveling
Region
  1. NA
  2. EU
  3. Asia

Valkyrje

Epic Member
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
Bulgaria
Multiple Accounts
Rating: 100%
Member Since April 18, 2022
Total Feedback: 3
Unique Feedback: 3

banner_mid5_v3.png

MORE SERVICES:

Add me on Discord for any information and requests.

Discord: Valkyrje#8888

•••
Hello Friend!

Due to a lot of Dragonsong Ultimate requests we have been struck upon huge pricing differences and been questioned about the delivery timings. To remove further issues and avoid misunderstandings here is the whole process of how the DRS or any other Ultimate service works:

We proceed with the run
right after the payment, since we create a custom private group for the buyer exclusively and we do not wait for a whole group to be stacked, due to out service quality and man power. We never use any kind of cheats, rotation tools or gas hacks.
We provide STREAMING for your every order.

We sell any content in the game and we do it with world progression raiders from all around the World (mainly NA and EU). Worldwide delivery on EVERY DATA CENTER.

Order processing within
5-10 minutes after the payment.

•••

Receive elite rewards among the firsts from doing the hardest type of content in Final Fantasy XIV.

The service were created to help you get through this endgame content without having to resort to searching through the party finder, going through frustrating farms that take weeks, if not months, to get your desired items.​

Don’t waste your free time, get your Ultimate weapon Now!

DRAGONSONG WAR ULTIMATE! PRE-ORDERS NOW AVAILABLE!

NEW ENDWALKER SAVAGE RAID

Pandemonium Savage Raids

PREVIOUS SAVAGE TIERS

Eden
Omega
Alexander
Coil

ULTIMATES

The Unending Coil of Bahamut (UCOB)
The Weapon's Refrain (UWU)
The Epic of Alexander (TEA)

The Dragonsong War (Preorder Now)

PRIMALS
Endwalker Shadowbringers (Landerwaffe mount)
Stormblood (Kyuubi mount)
Heavensward (Firebird)
A Realm Reborn (Kirin)

Coaching services

We also offer mentoring service, get desired amount of hours with a coaching team, learn about all features, rotations etc. and boost your own skills. We will improve your skill and make your game experience even better.

Push your warrior of light to their best shape and become the savior of Eorzea

Get your highest score on FFLogs with our world progression players.
(90 or less, 90-99)

AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE

All our services are available worldwide, so it doesn’t matter your data center or world, the service you’re looking for awaits you.

FAST AND EFFICIENT
With 24/7 service, operators and boosters working around the clock, you can be absolutely sure that you will get an instant reply.

STARTING WITHIN 5-10 MINUTES AFTER THE PAYMENT 24/7

We never use cheats or bots.

All boosts and carries are done 100% manually With us, transparency is paramount.
There is someone to assist you 24 / 7. Guaranteed full compensation, if your account gets banned during any provided service.

Only PayPal payments are accepted.

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! I WILL NEVER ADD YOU ON DISCORD MYSELF. PLEASE COPY-PASTE THE DISCORD ID.

If you are interested or there are any other questions you might have during the process, any obstacle you come across I’ll be happy to help you set up your order and get it well on its way.

Discord: Valkyrje#8888

Last edited:

OdadaDoda

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Great Service!

Very happy with my purchase, would definitely recommend!

Bought mentoring from this team, party members were very experienced and helpful, we progressed much farther than I was expecting, being a newbie to this kind of service :)

Seller was kind and patient, had a payment issue on my end but the seller was willing to wait while I resolved it.

JoshTynnerstrom

Country
Latvia
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Better than expected

Entire boosting service went incredibly smooth, not only I could choose my own scheduled time, but the team itself had a great sense of humor and atmosphere! Everything I wanted has been achieved incredibly fast and if I would recommend a good boosting service, this would be the one!