EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

SOLD 「NA」190€ | Merlin, Waver, Jalter, Ishtar... | 2030, Kaleidoscope | 210 SQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobile OS
Android
Mobile Region
Global
Filter
Account
0   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Hello,

I'm selling my Fate Grand Order account on NA. I accept PayPal only. If you have any questions feel free to ask me here, PM or Discord (Serafall#7892).
For an immediate answer i recommend you to contact me via Line (ID vanitas941).

Important Information:
1.) I expect you as a buyer to do the payment FIRST before i give you access informations for the account. I won't negotiate on this. Please don't contact me if you aren't willing to accept these conditions.
2.) Please be aware that i want 190€ (not USD).
3.) Payment via PayPal Friends & Family
4.) I don't reserve the account for you.
5.) Middleman is okay, but i don't know how it works, so you'll have to teach me.

Price: 190€
Delivery Time: 1 minute if you contact me via Line or Discord and once payment has been confirmed
Line ID: vanitas941
Discord Serafall#7892

Master Level: 130
Story Progression: Final Singularity cleared
Saint Quartz: 210

SSR: NP3 Ishtar + Merlin + Waver + Jeanne (Alter) + Jack + Ozymandias + Scathach + Mordred + Vlad

(Only noteworthy CEs are listed below. A full list would be too long)
Noteworthy CEs (MLB = 5 CEs):
05x Chaldea Lunchtime

05x Mona Lisa
01x A Fragment of 2030
02x Heaven's Feel
02x Kaleidoscope
02x Limited/Zero Over
02x Formal Craft
01x Devilish Bodhissatva
14x Holy Night Supper
08x Joint Recital
03x Knights of Marines
06x Golden Sumo: Boulder Tournament
03x Dumplings Over Flowers

07x The Classic Three Great Heroes

(Limited CEs that can only be acquired due to a special occasion. NO RERUN possible)
LIMITED CEs:
01x FGO VR Mash Kyrielight
01x Heroic Costume: Nero Claudius
01x Heroic Costume: Jeanne d'Arc
01x Heroic Costume: Leonardo da Vinci
01x Heroic Costume: Medusa
01x Cheers to 2019
01x Anniversary Heroines
01x Heaven's Feel (not the one that gives 40% NP dmg)

01x Heroic Portrait: Altria Pendragon

Last edited:
ip hash: f013d47e0d657a2a4b2a8d
0   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Updated Summoning Tickets (17->10) and Saint Quartz (90->99) amount.
Added picture.

Additional information: I will NOT farm for the current running Nobunaga Event!

Last edited:
ip hash: f013d47e0d657a2a4b2a8d
0   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Important Information: I expect you as a buyer to do the payment FIRST before i give you access informations for the account. I won't negotiate on this. Please don't contact me if you aren't willing to accept these conditions.

ip hash: 79a57b30e8467390169f21
0   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
The price is a joke right?
Yes, the price is pretty much a joke, because the account is worth like 500€? If you believe 200€ is a joke, then go ahead and try spend 4 times as much and see how far you can get.

On average you'll get like 1 SSR per 500-600 SQ. 167 cost you around 80€. Do the math and there you go.

Not only does this account hold 11 SSRs, you also have 150 SQ. Enough to provide you a small chance to get another SSR of your choice. This account has plenty of materials worth 1y of farming events and the servants i rolled for are carefully chosen (except for vlad, who i didn't roll for, but it happens).

But nevermind, would you be so fair to delete your post? Its pretty unfair to come here just to badmouth my sale, don't you think? I'm not forcing anyone to buy my account. You think it's overpriced? Fair enough, then don't buy it? I'm NOT forcing you. So why are you so triggert about the price? Jealous of my account that you want it so bad, but can't afford it? So out of frustration of not being able to have such an account, you come here to badmouth it instead? Grow up and learn to accept how things are

ip hash: 79a57b30e8467390169f21
1   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
Yes, the price is pretty much a joke, because the account is worth like 500€? If you believe 200€ is a joke, then go ahead and try spend 4 times as much and see how far you can get.

On average you'll get like 1 SSR per 500-600 SQ. 167 cost you around 80€. Do the math and there you go.

Not only does this account hold 11 SSRs, you also have 150 SQ. Enough to provide you a small chance to get another SSR of your choice. This account has plenty of materials worth 1y of farming events and the servants i rolled for are carefully chosen (except for vlad, who i didn't roll for, but it happens).

But nevermind, would you be so fair to delete your post? Its pretty unfair to come here just to badmouth my sale, don't you think? I'm not forcing anyone to buy my account. You think it's overpriced? Fair enough, then don't buy it? I'm NOT forcing you. So why are you so triggert about the price? Jealous of my account that you want it so bad, but can't afford it? So out of frustration of not being able to have such an account, you come here to badmouth it instead? Grow up and learn to accept how things are
Ignore the attention seeker who can't afford the account so they just diss on it lmao 🤣 they commented on mine too. Not really my problem if they can't afford it. I like how they call me a scammer but they don't even have a single review on his account 🤔 really makes you think, huh. Just report them for harassment. He has a 2nd account thats disabled lol

ip hash: 310704590218ac0bbe84f3

Arklash

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
23   0   0
Country
Portugal
Multiple Accounts
Indeed, just ignore the guy, he even got banned for being a troll.

ip hash: 902a1e81159b2a8305a21e
Status
Not open for further replies.