• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling ⭐GTA5 5$ | ark se 1$ | kf2 3.9$ | Star wars bf2 1$⭐800+ rep

Kamain

TRUSTED SELLER
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Hi, selling Epic Games accounts:
2797284-422752976f335056d56c1858b2236950.png

💰GTA V Online Premium
I want to use another sites for payment processing and account delivery
Site # 2 price is 5$, accepts Paypal, Skrill and other wallets.
CLICK TO OPEN MY PROFILE there. You'll get account details at site

💰ARK: Survival Evolved
Site # 1 price is 1.5$, accepts Visa and Mastercard. CLICK TO OPEN MY PROFILE there. You'll get account details at site
Site # 2 price is 1.9$, accepts Paypal, Skrill and other wallets.

💰Killing Floor 2
Site # 2 price is 3.9$, accepts Paypal, Skrill and other wallets. CLICK TO OPEN MY PROFILE there. You'll get account details at site

💰STAR WARS Battlefront II: Celebration Edition
Site # 1 price is 1$, accepts Visa and Mastercard. CLICK TO OPEN MY PROFILE there. You'll get account details at site
Site # 2 price is 1.9$, accepts Paypal, Skrill and other wallets.

💰Rage 2
Site # 2 price is 1.9$, accepts Paypal, Skrill and other wallets. CLICK TO OPEN MY PROFILE there. You'll get account details at site

If you rdy to buy account, and dont have questions, you dont need to add me, just press green profile links above^^
kamain#1010
xkamain

If payment processing site consider your transaction suspicious, they may request verification - photo of your ID card etc. If you will not want to go through verification, you'll be able to cancel the order and get a refund. Most payments go through quickly, with no verification requirements.
If you want bulk order, or want to pay via crypto (10% discount) or Steam items (accepted for 45-60% of steam market value)
send me EpicNPC PM
Crypto and steam skins trades i do via
EpicNPC PM only, if you'll offer me such trade at discord/skype i will refuse from it.

About all accounts:
✅You get full access to account: epicgames.com login&password, original email login&password. You can change all data to yours.
⚡Created by me, absolutely legit and safe. Never will be recalled
⚡Game never started on this account (0 hours played), you'll be first real owner
⚡Region free (you can play from any country)
⚡Don’t have any bans

Last edited: