EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling ⭐All Server-Epic Cheap 1-4 Starter Account⭐Diene Dizzy Luna & 5★ Moon Light⭐

Mobile OS
Android, IOS

Dreynen

0   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
Very smooth transaction. Replies to question about account prices in less than 2 minutes. Guides you on how to log into your new account. No hassle whatsoever with this seller. Recommended to anyone who wants an account on epic 7.

PS: I hope I wasn’t annoying Setsuna 😂

ip hash: 0168ea19364f3717bead90

Dreynen

0   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Just 100% Amazing

Very smooth transaction, replies to any of your questions within 2 minutes or less. Got the account within 15-30 minutes after payment was sent. The account had 9k+ energy and several fodder if yall thought that the natural 5* wasn’t good enough. :) God Bless SetsunaEpic! Will definitely buy again.

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
BEST SELLER HANDSDOWN

Best seller I've ever had a pleasure of doing business with. Went above and beyond to try and help me out with everything since I was a noob. Answered all my question and was very patience to me.

Got everything as described to me also very fast within 1 hour for the delivery. Best price I coud find anywhere.

Would 100% do business again in the future.