EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling ⭐All Server-Epic Cheap 1-4 Starter Account⭐Diene Dizzy Luna & 5★ Moon Light⭐

Mobile OS
Android, IOS

Versed

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Very friendly and responded quickly.

First time buyer, received my account extremely fast, would recommend to anyone who is looking for an account, trustworthy seller.

ip hash: 4288c27a96832326987981

tatsuhiru

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Great seller. Was able to find me my ideal account and provided instructions for how to use which was much appreciated!

They were able to help me find an account that met my criteria when my initial account I was interested in didn't pan out. Price was very reasonable and they were very professional throughout the whole transaction which took less than 20 minutes even with them helping me find an account. Great seller and I would buy from them again if I am in the market for another account!

Jihaku

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Responds quickly and answers all questions about the account and the game.

SetsunaEpic has the patients of a saint. Misread a few instructions and havent used EpicNPC in a long time so I asked many questions about both the account and the game. Responded quickly and helped me troubleshoot my stupidity. Account was as advertised. Wil look to his profile whenever looking to buy an account again.

Syclowave

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Smooth and quick transaction!

Seller was very accommodating and was okay with only conducting the transaction here through EpicNPC's messaging system since I didn't have a Discord. All responses were prompt and I received the account within the estimated timeframe after payment along with all details needed. Seller's account selection was plentiful with the exact combo of characters I needed while also being able to start the game fresh.

I am new to this site and had only conducted one transaction prior to this but the seller did business with me anyway. I'd highly recommend this seller to anyone!

Teddyloid

0   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
A long feedback to an at least trustwothy seller!

Hello guys!
First of all I can possibly think what you are thinking now. Why would I listen to some stranger online or things like that.
Personally I already got scammed 1 time and I felt very triggered. Got my stuff back again but this was an experience that I never want to repeat again.
So I actually crossed my fingers and hoped that I won't get scammed by this person. That's what my day was.

But all in all. I am very satisfied. Sometimes it took a few minutes until that Setsuna replied and then I got anxious again what's happening now, should I call it off.
I'm very happy that I didnt do it. It was very professional and fast. No roundabout, I told him/her what I want and he/she called the price. After I paid the service, he/she guided me through
all steps on how to change my email adress and password. Even while changing emails I hoped that I wont get scammed last minute, but everything went smoothly and now I'm the happy owner of a new account.

Im very grateful for Setsunas Service and hope that Setsuna will keep getting more and more happy buyers.
Also Setsuna seems to be a local moderator and got a 100% trustworthy seller tag. I don't think that epicNPC would actually risking their image as a seller site by giving these things randomly to every person.

In the end its your choice to believe me or not but as someone who got scammed already Im happy to have made such a fortunate contact.

Sincerely~

Josereal

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Reliable and fast

Awesome guy really simple and realiable this is the first time I buy an account and really happy I will definitely be back to buy with SetsunaEpic anybody looking for who to buy account this is the guy I highly recommend him