EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling ⭐[Global] Cheap Fresh Afk Top Tier Accounts. Update November 2nd⭐

Mobile OS
Android, IOS

SetsunaEpic

#1 MOBILE GAME ACCOUNTS STORE💎4300+ Reviews💎
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Local Moderator
4374   0   0
Country
Vietnam

🔥Welcome to SetsunaEpic's Store🔥
First time buyer and need a trusted service? Simply don't want to waste hundred to thousand of $ hoping to get your favorite Girls?
I'm offering AFK Arena Account with your Favorite Epic . Message me on My Only Discord: SetsunaEpic#6279 with lightning respond & HUGE COLLECTION to choose from!

⭐Click Here for 4200+ Positive Feedbacks 100% without a single Fraud

Sroll down to bottom for more contacts!

AFK ARENA FRESH STARTER

All Accounts are at Level 13 . Tutorial Finish. Unlinked. ALL DEVICES ANROID/IOS.
Message me on Discord: SetsunaEpic#6279 for huge CATALOG.

Global Server

AFK Arena Fresh Starter Accounts
Any 2 x Epic = $8+
Any 3 x Epic = $12+
Any 4 x Epic = $16+
Any 5 x Epic= $20+
Any 6 x Epic= $24+
Any 7 x Epic= $28+

All Accounts are Legit rolled/No Interfering Game File. No Modded/Hacked/Duped Involved.
All Payment via Paypal | Bitcoin.
Whole Transaction & Delivery can taken from 5 minutes to 30 minutes! at Maximum 12 Hours if Time Zone Different.

Disclaimer & Term of Service
1. Account Selling/Trading/Transferring/Macro Rerolled may against Developers TOS but no issues so far and 100% safe with every other Mobile Games, 11000+ Successful Transactions. Please be aware when purchasing one!
2. There is no ban in Rerolled Accounts with Macro or even using it. Interfering Game File like Hacked/Modded/Duped/Cheap Currency Purchase will get you banned.

3. If developer decided not allowing Rerolled Accounts, there is nothing I can do. I won't take responsible if Developers decides to enforce their rules any times.
4. Broker - I will not take responsible if buyer/seller do shady practices but I will do my best to help both party with their best interest.

Please read carefully. I DON'T BUY OR TRADE. I'M NOT MIDDLE MAN & I DON'T DO MIDDLE MAN. I WILL NEVER PM, ADD or MESSAGE YOU FIRST. MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY ON EPICNPC for VERIFICATION.
All payment via Paypal or Bitcoin
Contact Info:
Discord: SetsunaEpic#6279

Line: setsunaepic All Lower Case
Kik: SetsunaEpic
My real Skype should be live:moseiric. If you see 2 or more SetsunaEpic. Please ask both to verify on Epicnpc Forum.

Last edited:
ip hash: fd607b966c1896af78d1d8

Prjctink

0   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Great customer service, extremely helpful and tries to get the best deal for you.

First Timer, quick to respond, tries to get the best deals for you and extremely helpful. Even though there was a issue it was sorted out quickly with no hassle. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Treatx

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Purchased a $40 account for AFK Arena. Took some time, but the seller was very professional.

I purchased an AFK arena account for $40. Took some time to get it, but everything went well in the end.

0   2   0
Warning: Trade with Caution
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Real Bad

I bought the account then he tells me after i already made the purchase that hes giving me a different account. Then after debating on not getting a refund he gives a third random account with none of the people that were mentioned previously. I would not purchase accounts from this person again or recommend them for anyone else. Save your money. Also is removing my comments and ignoring me at all stop even through discord of this site very shady person and wont respond to my refund request. leaving another review because seller continues to not refund me after giving me the account that i did not purchase. even after reaching out to the seller through discord and this site he ignores and removes my comments on his post even though all im doing if trying to give a fair warning to future buyers. very shady business very untrustworthy. Also if anyone wants to get into contact with me before purchasing an account i can give you photo evidence of him telling me to choose a different account after i had already made the purchase for the specific account i wanted.

Attachments

Last edited: