• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Selling ✨Dokkanbattleaccount.com✨Selective Accounts 10000+Combos For your choose

Type
Average
Platform
  1. IOS
  2. Android
  3. PC
Bind
  1. Not Bound
  2. Female
SSR Chars
  1. 1+
  2. 3+
  3. 6+
Original Owner
Yes

dokkanbattleaccount

Epic Member
Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
China
Multiple Accounts
Member Since October 15, 2020
Total Completed Orders: 142
Total Feedback: 170
Contact with me at:

Discord: dokkanbattleaccount

Payment Method:

Credit/debit Card(payment on my website), wise(5% off), crypto currency(5% off), paypal(5% fee)

How to use the custom selective service ?

1. Copy and paste the following website address into the browser to open

Website ①:click here
2. Pick any character combination that you wanted and then click search (If nothing come out, please reset your search)
3. Send me the ID Number that you are interested for price quotation.
4. All accounts are fresh Starter Account, All resources come from daily login rewards. 100% legit and safe. Email Changeable

Fresh Starter Account Price:

Single banner 5 ⭐ $3
Single banner 5 ⭐+Weapon $12
Dual banner 5 ⭐ $6
Triple banner 5 ⭐ $20

Last edited:
  • CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Quick and easy

Very fast service and I got my account up and running in just a couple of minutes.

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Great guy easy transaction

good guy to talk to really straight forward and amazing accounts and really nice comms overall recommended

fast seller and was able to find me an account that was unlisted. super friendly and affordable!

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Fast and convenient seller

Both me and two people I know bought from this seller, and were given our accounts the same day we asked, so very fast, convenient and easy! Would recommend.

Very good seller, very attentive , taking extra time to make sure I got the best account possible .
10/10

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Bought a genshin impact account from this person with help from my friend, very patient and helpful and getting me exactly what I was looking for.

They were very friendly on discord and worked really hard to make sure I got the exact account I was looking for. Very great seller A+++