• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Buying ✅Buying E7 Global accounts. -Read details carefully✅

Mobile OS
  1. Android
Type
High End
Region
  1. Global
Type
  1. End Game
Original Owner
Yes

Abdulloh dzikron

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
Contact info:
Discord: Elkido#8539 unique ID: 213067136707461120 - I will NEVER add you first on discord.
always message me on epicnpc to confirm my identity.
Payment methods accepted are Paypal, Transferwise, Paysera, Paysend and others. Prices are negotiable.

I am looking to buy few Epic 7 accounts.
I want to buy account you want to get rid off and dont want anymore. If your account is end game , decently developed account, and you want to sell it cheap just to get rid of it quick - contact me.
If you value your account more than 100 usd do not contact me.

Account must be max rank or close to it. I dont need shell accounts-accounts with blank heroes on it.
Minimum team Cp has to be at least 350k
I want end game accounts only with great number of geared characters. minimum 7x 5 start Moonlight heroes.

GLOBAL ACCOUNTS ONLY

Contact info:
Discord: Elkido#8539 unique ID: 213067136707461120 - I will NEVER add you first on discord.
Payment methods accepted are Paypal, Transferwise, Paysera, Paysend and others. Prices are negotiable.

Please check it
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/wha...-hero-end-game-check-for-full-info-⭐.1994577/

Report ip hash: cd7658c63fa7b76fba38c7

Marzhmello

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - scammer https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/marzhmello-is-a-scammer-hacker.2093739/
Sent you friend request

Report ip hash: 4e3b6859ed3e6212653639

Umka7383

Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
Contact info:
Payment method is PAYPAL ONLY. DO NOT ASK ME FOR ANYTHING ELSE.

I am looking to buy few Epic 7 accounts.
I want to buy account you want to get rid off and dont want anymore. If your account is end game , decently developed account, and you want to sell it cheap just to get rid of it quick - contact me.
If you value your account more than
15-80 usd do not contact me.

Account Requirements:
Account must be rank 65+. In some cases i might accept lower rank but account has to be stacked in that case.
I dont need shell accounts-accounts with blank heroes on it.

At least 10 heroes have to be maxed out and geared properly.
You need to have at least 2 natural 5 star moonlight champions.( Excluding Moonlight blessing champion)
I do not accept accounts with Facebook login - Bind! Do not offer those
GLOBAL ACCOUNTS ONLY

Whats expected from you:
I dont use midleman services. If you are not comfortable going first, do not contact me and waste our time.
You will let me log in to your account to examine account. Do not spam me with images please.
You will go first in our trade and hand over all required information.

What you can expect from me:
After examining your account i will give you 2 offers.
First offer will be buyout price where you will be paid instantly.
Second offer will be payment upon sale deal (this price will always be higher than instant buyout price)
Payment upon sale deal means that you will hand over your account to be sold thru my store. After sale,
you will get paid what we agreed upon.
In either case you will be paid via paypal-Goods and services. I do not pay with any other method.

Contact info:

Hi want to sell my account

Report ip hash: 576d8e4bd12a3b025ea0a1