EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling ✅ [ALL Regions] Valorant Beta Accounts - Instant FULL Access ✅ Fresh & Safe

Xellent

✅ Verified Seller ✅
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
31   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts

✔️✔️✔️ Since Valorant's beta release, I have sold 1000+ accounts across multiple platforms without any issues or bans. ✔️✔️✔️
I take precautions to ensure the safety of the accounts. All accounts are fresh, were never logged into any Riot Games client and non-botted.
Additionally, I'm a verified seller and have confirmed my identity with this forum, so you can rest easy knowing I take my trade seriously.

You will become the full and only owner of the account. Moreover, as you will be the first person to login into Valorant, you will be able to choose your own Riot ID (ingame name).
The accounts have full beta access, including voice chat. You will receive the original email and password and can change them to your choice!

AUTODELIVERY: Click on your region > Press 'Purchase' > Select payment method > Checkout > Look at your email inbox (~5 mins) > Play Valorant!

NEW - Ranked Ready accounts
These accounts have already played the required 20 matches and can jump straight into competitive / ranked mode.
A perfect smurf or for those that simply want to play ranked mode right away.

Discount code: PlayValorant
Special PROMO: Buy 3 get 1 free - Contact to redeem

Payment Options

For Apple / Google Pay, select 'Credit/Debit Card' option
📨 INSTANT DELIVERY AFTER PAYMENT CONFIRMATION 📨

Xellent#2526

For manual purchases or questions/comments/praise/concerns
Make sure it's really me! I'm using Discord Nitro since April 14, 2020

I'm fine with middleman on this forum. Any other questions just let me know.
** You acknowledge that purchasing accounts is against the Riot Games ToS and you may lose access at Riot Game's sole discretion. All sales are final. **

✔️✔️✔️ 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK!✔️✔️✔️

Last edited:
ip hash: 4de6b71541d0d9fddef7bd