• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Blog & Guides

Various guides on how to buy, sell, trade and transfer video game accounts safely on Epincpc. We also post some discussion articles and gaming news.
In this guide I will provide you with the information that you need when buying or selling League of Legends account. Buying a League of Legends account Along with other games made by Riot, League of Legends uses a Riot Games account. The minimum information that you need to receive from the seller when buying a League of Legends account is the username and password of the account. Receiving the linked email is recommended but optional. Riot's username is only used when logging in to the...
Greetings to everybody! This guide is about how destiny 2 account transfer can be done and what you need to pay attention during the transfer. I will also describe how to protect your account after successfull deal. Make the right choise. Before buying any account you need to make sure that seller has at least few feedbacks(doesnt mean that you dont need to buy from sellers without feedbacks, but makes deal safer for you) You must understand, that account safety depends on combination...
Hello new or existing buyers/sellers! I'm here to give you some great tips on how to safely trade Love Live School Idol Festival (LLSIF) accounts. 1. What server is the account? When you sell your account, please indicate what server your account belongs to. There are two servers: Global [GL] / Worldwide [WW] and Japan [JP]. English, Chinese, and other country servers were all affected and merged into one Global/Worldwide application. Now, it doesn't matter what server you play because...
QUICK GUIDE 1. Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account then Click the + add a game (lower left of the steam game library). 2. Follow the on-screen instructions like in the pictures and type in your Product code. Once you have typed the Product code you will have a successful activation of the product. 3. After you press finish a window will be prompt and it will ask you to choose the installation path of where the game will be installed. We recommend you to...
Due to Minecraft's account management system, sellers need to do two things before selling a Hypixel Skyblock account. 1) The email on the Hypixel Skyblock account must be provided to the buyer or middleman. 2) The email must be on the Hypixel account for 30+ days. If either condition is not met, then the buyer should wait. If a Trade Guardian transaction was created, our MM will cancel the transaction and instruct the seller to wait the full 30 days before starting another transaction...
Hello! Many people who purchase my services ask what is safe. I am very cautious with what I provide. I have seen from individuals who have purchased from other sellers that they inflate the number of items exploited to an unreasonable level. I'm not here to bash them, as in the end it is the buyer who ultimately decides how much of something they want. That being said, let me explain the situation and how to best approach exploiting, whether it be via a service or something you attempt to...
Have you hit level 70 and are unsure on how things work? Look no further! Below you'll learn: • How to use Kanai's Cube • How to craft gear at the Mystic • How to use the Armory • Difference between Rifts & Greater Rifts Open to suggestions and requests! If anyone would like anything else added to this guide, please send me a direct message via the website or Discord and I'll do my best to cover whatever you'd like...
As I have seen some stolen/copied threads here and other similar sites and got scammed myself back when I was new to EpicNPC, I decided to give some advice to new/unexperienced members on what to look out for, when you want to buy an account. I will split this into 3 parts: 1. Information you can get about the seller BEFORE you even contact him/her. On your desired thread you can see the number of positive feedback for the member you want to buy from right under their name on the left of...
How do I sell here, or make a purchase safely on EpicNPC? When it comes to trading, do a quick check for EpicNPC feedback and If they only have a few reviews you should probably avoid going first and use a middleman instead. While many deals happen smoothly everyday between new users, it is always a gamble when working with somone that has zero feedback, and is not known in the community. Keep in mind that most scammers tend to be new EpicNPC members, so it's normally recommended to stick...
PS: This is mostly for the Global/English version by CrunchyRoll only for now. There have been no announcements of bans (yet), but doesn't mean it is safe to use. CR has finally started(?) doing account bans for modding, which can be found here https://www.reddit.com/r/Priconne/comments/lcza5o/hell_yea_lets_go_cr/ This warning is only because of the flux of endgame accounts that I see daily, which I think may have been modded. What to check if you bought an account (usually endgame...
It’s no secret this game’s security is the absolute pits, so there’s little recourse for users who get scammed through the various methods that can result from the flawed security. I’ll list a few issues I’ve seen around or have encountered personally and how to potentially secure your account against them. There may be more security flaws floating around out there, so just be very careful in general. First, note that this game allows in-game accounts to have bindings through various social...
Hello! This articles is to explain about Azur lane account system since I have been selling without an issues so far, and would like to share how the yostar accounts worked to everyone and this guide will covered every context for a new seller/buyer. Topic includes are: 1. How many types of Azur Lane on Android and iOS devices 2. How to safely Buy and Sell Azur lane accounts 3. How to make sure the account is safe after transferring for buyers The guide will encourage an examples of a...
Hey guys, You may have seen me being really active in the World of Warships EpicNPC Forum, with high chance you tried to buy accounts from me, and been confused sometime. So I am going to put up a guide so people can know what to look out for when buying new accounts. And how to buy them, feel safe with them, With or Without Middleman. Guide to BUY ACCOUNTS ~ 1) Choose a good account on the forums, look for a good price. Look for accounts where seller hiding their Account names. Seller...
Please censor the UID, If reported by trolled it'll result on BAN Genshin Impact Account be it after or before sold "You must Censor Them Anyway since its a demerit for buyer if you didn't censor/remove UID from your pict" If you have a thread that's missed by Moderation Team, and your buyer told you to remove your pict/ EDIT it after sold. You can use report button to remind moderator to remove it since it'll directly go to the link of Thread. USER ID = UID Means your profile page for...
How to play on the JP Server in English + Transfer Code guide Tired of being 2 years behind in the story and having to wait for 2 years to roll for new servants? Then this is the Guide for you! In this guide, I'll be showing you how to play on the JP server of Fate/Grand Order in English (and some other languages) From downloading the app to using a transfer code. Enjoy! Step 1: Downloading the App The first step would be downloading the game. Unless you live in Japan, the JP version of...
Steam Dealing & Securing Guide An informational thread aiming to assist users with understanding how to trade Steam-related content on EpicNPC. Basic Securing Knowledge Transferring ownership with Steam accounts is very similar to most other types of virtual accounts in the sense that you need to change the account's credentials after successfully logging in. Updating the password and the current email (if needed) should do the trick. Other useful details include verifying the email...
Android users can download Arknights on Bilibili and official website. Bilibili provides two ways for registration: cell phone number (can use oversea number) and email. If you download from the official website, you must need a Chinese phone number to register and log in. You should be aware that server of ArKnights download from the official website and the one from Bilibili are totally different. If you use the Bilibili app, you receive different rewards from the official in activities...
Hello constantly i get asked the same questions so decided to write this guide. It will answer the most common questions and misconceptions about buying and selling SWGOH account. There are 3 places where game data could be saved: 1. Android Google games play profile (Gmail login) 2. iOS Game center (Apple ID) account 3. Facebook (device Guest) account Android & iOS accounts It seems obvious that when you buy game account - you should get iOS or Android account too, if account was...
Hello, I’m here to help new buyers/sellers with Account Transfering & Security on Seven Deadly Sins Accounts. 1. How many types of 7DS Accounts are there & differences? 2. How to safely Buy/Sell/Trade 7DS Accounts 3. How to avoid Buyer taken back accounts or Scam practices There will be more updates in the future. Let’s Begin! 1. How many types of 7DS Accounts are there & differences? The answer is 4 types of 7DS Accounts: Sync Code, Google Play, Netmarble Account & Facebook 1. Sync...
PSA: It is important for you to bind both email and phone number right away, along with changing password as soon as you get account info. Once the email is bound, for maximum protection the buyer and seller should wait a full 24 hrs before continuing with the transaction. Facebook Warning: Linking to a FB account is not recommend if you ever plan to sell your game account. - If you link to your real FB you won't be able to remove it and so the game account can't be sold. - If you link to a...
Hello everyone, I'm Gospodin KUM, I've been trading accounts on eRepublik for over 3 years now with over 1000+ successful trades and based on that I decided to write some basic guidance and tips that might sell you buy/sell account much more easier. Selling Accounts : To start with , you want your potential buyers to know exactly what you're offering. If you post a Sale Offer with ,, Selling 250k str acc '' and then leave no details once potential buyers clicked on your offer , you'll...
Frequently asked questions Last update: May 19th 2021 How do I secure a WoW Classic account and what information should the seller provide? Check out the buyer's guide on how to secure a bought battle.net account: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1551912/ Is the original email important? - If the account is registered on a real name, the original email is not important. If it's on a fake name, it's important and it's better that you get it from the seller. Is the secret answer important...
Buyer's guide on securing a Battle.net account: In this guide we'll go step by step on how to fully secure a purchased Battle.net account. To take full control of a battle.net account, you need the following information: - Account username (email) - Account password - There must not be phone number or authenticator linked - At least one of the following: *Access to the email account *Knowing the secret answer Then you need to do the following: - Change the email - Change the password...
Hello, Today I will guide you step by step instructions on how to change the google account connected to your Pokémon Go after bought a Google account on EpicNPC or you want to change the game account to other email Step 1: Log in to the game with the Google account that you bought or use to play! Step 2: Go to Game settings, link the game account to a Facebook account. After that, you sign out of your Google account. Step 3: Log in to the game with the Facebook account that you linked on...
Hello, I’m here to help new buyers/sellers with in-depth guides on Epic7 Accounts. 1. How many types of Epic7 Accounts are there & differences? 2. How to safely Buy/Sell/Trade Epic7 Accounts 3. How to avoid Buyer taken back accounts or Scam practices There will be more updates in the future. Let’s Begin! 1. How many types of Epic7 Accounts are there & differences? There are 4 types of Epic7 Accounts: Guest Account, Unverified Stove Account, Stove linked to email, Social Media Linked...
Safe Trading On APB Reloaded - By Mod @Kai FOR MORE INFORMATION ON SAFE TRADING ON EPICNPC - [CLICK HERE]
A new "Original Email" filter has been added to the Dota 2 Account forum. This filter can help buyers find accounts where the seller has full access to the original email that was used to create the Steam account. In order to claim your account comes with the Original Email, you must show proof of one of the following. Show the "First Letter" that Steam sent when you first registered your account and compare the date with the account creation date. Or have emails from Steam with dates that...
The following guide will explain how to sell your Second Life account safely. Unlike in-game items, the ToS for Second Life does not allow for the sale of accounts, so you have to be more careful. DO NOT DO THE FOLLOWING Meet in-game to discuss the account sale in chat (you risk getting banned) Do not pay using Lindens If you send someone a large sum of Lindens and they give you nothing in return, this could trigger an investigation causing one or both accounts to be banned. How to...
BUYING GUIDELINE FOR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS First Steps: 1. Make sure the User verified the right account in the thread. It does not hurt to send the account a Direct Message and double-check if the User actually has access. 2. An account's history can be looked at on various websites, the most commonly used websites include socialblade.com and influencerdb.net on which the full history of each account can be found. If the history shows any suspicious dips or jumps, you can be sure that fake...
This video explains who to buy or sell a Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius FFBE account.
This video explains who to buy or sell a Castle Clash account.

Thread Filter