Results 1 to 5 of 5
01-31-2011, 12:03 AM #1
Secret Question Change - World of Warcraft
This may be old news but in the past a person was not allowed to change the secret question/answer to an account unless a new account was made. This has been changed and now Blizzard offers a way to change the question/answer to an account.
Just wanted to let the community know.u
01-31-2011 12:03 AM # ADSCircuit advertisement
- Join Date
01-31-2011, 02:55 AM #2
- Feedback Score
- 33 (100%)
Anyone have a guide on how to do this?
01-31-2011, 09:58 AM #3
Call Blizzard and ask them. They will ask for the battlenet email (account name) and your first and last name. After that they email you instructions on how to go about doing so. (I'll copy/paste here to show you guys what the form looks like when I get a chance)u
01-31-2011, 04:33 PM #4Greetings,
You are receiving this email because you have expressed an interest in changing your Secret Question and/or Answer. As we have already confirmed the appropriate verification in order to make an exception of this nature, the following instructions detail the next required steps to perform this change.
NOTE: You MUST have received pre-approval from an Account & Technical Services Representative via telephone. If you have not been pre-approved, your request will be denied.
In order to make an update of this nature, we will require the following information:
- Battle.net Account Email Address:
- Full Legal Name (as it appears on the account):
- A legible photocopy of the identification of the registered account user. Only a government issued photo ID or Birth Certificate (minors only) will be accepted for the registered user. (School IDs are *not* accepted.)
- The new Secret Question and Answer. Please make sure to TYPE or PRINT THEM LEGIBLY in the space provided next to the question. You may choose only ONE of the following Secret Questions:
**PLEASE NOTE: The Secret Question Answer is Case Sensitive.**
- Best friend in High School?
- Father's city of birth?
- First Elementary School I attended?
- Model of your first car?
- Mother's city of birth?
- Name of your first pet?
- The High School I graduated from?
- Your city of birth?
- Your favorite sports team?
- Your first employer (company name)?
You may send the information 3 different ways:
- Forward this email with the above information filled out and include a copy of your Photo ID as an attachment to Account & Technical Services: email@example.com
- Use the account name as the SUBJECT line
- Attachment must be under 5MB
- Attachments must be in JPG, GIF, BMP, TIF, or PNG format
- Make sure that all attachments meet the recommended requirements. Security concerns may cause files with other formats or files that are too large to be filtered or deleted without response.
- (949) 725-0701
ATTN: Secret Question Inquiry
Account & Technical Services
PO Box 18979
Irvine, CA 92623
To assure prompt processing of your submission please review the following tips:
- Be sure to include *ALL* of the requested documents. Missing or incomplete information may cause delays.
- Please make sure that any hand written information is legible and written in Blue or Black ink. If we are unable to read your information, your request may be denied and you will be required to re-submit legible documentation.
- If you are mailing the information to Blizzard Entertainment, you may wish to purchase tracking for the mail so that you can confirm that it is successfully received by our office. We are unable to assist with lost mail.
**Please Note: This update will be made successfully upon proper verification of the above documentation. Any subsequent disputes of ownership on the account in question that arise from the change may result in the change being reversed, and the account being temporarily disabled for security reasons.**
If you have additional questions or concerns, please reply to this email. If you would rather speak a representative directly, please contact Account & Technical Services. Our contact information can be found at Blizzard Support.
01-31-2011, 07:45 PM #5
wow didnt know this thanks[IMG]http://www.bigblueball.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/aim-logo.png[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]qwode1[/SIZE][/B]
By KrazyMet4lHe4d in forum All other Gaming Accounts - Trading Auctions Buy SellReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2009, 04:05 PM
By billgorson in forum Safe buying selling and tradingReplies: 7Last Post: 10-03-2008, 10:16 AM
By Flaugment in forum WoW USA Accounts Auctions Buy SellReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2008, 09:45 PM
By ITradeYouYouGimmeReputaion in forum WoW USA Accounts TradingReplies: 0Last Post: 07-08-2008, 06:58 AM
By aoprisko in forum WoW USA Accounts Auctions Buy SellReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2008, 07:03 PM